Warm in the NE.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
This is the latest time in the year that I can remember, to still be riding regularly here in lower NY state.

It's been in the high 50's and 60's almost everyday. They are calling for temps in the 60's next week as well but with some rain.

I got out Sunday for a ride with a buddy on his Vmax, and was able to take a little video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL1_c3vhQvs

Cool video....been riding up here near Albany too, great ain't it! :biglaugh:

Yeah....unheard of for the snow to hold off this long. Think we just made #2 in the record book for latest measurable snow in December and just a few more days and we'll break the record. These records I love to see broken and they go back to the late 1800's! :clapping:

60 degrees here in RI today. I was fortunate to get an hour break and went for nice little ride. I'm a born and bread New England boy and love the snow but I sure could get used to riding this late or heaven's forbid year round.

We all know what pussies those Harley guys are about riding past the ' season ' , that's when the temps are below 60 and no leaves on the trees to shade the bikes from sunburn...:biglaugh: You might not know that when you buy a Harley you have to sign an agreement on riding only from May thru October otherwise HD can take 40% of your chrome...:worthy:

Nice being the only Harley on the road these days...
:eusa_dance:

I don't know I put on around 175 miles this weekend & saw hundreds & hundreds of Harley's. There were even 2 with me.

Bummer - only 25 degrees warm here this morning - I fear winter is just around the corner.

My 09 is in the basement in disassembly now anyway. I'm installing the PCV's companion ignition module, so that I can utilize it's launch limiter feature, if/when I ever compete in some drag racing again in the future. I am finding it hard to believe just how many parts I had to remove in order to run all it's wiring - including the headlight assy, in order to track down the correct clutch switch wire to tap into for a clutch signal. The dang schematics I have indicated a blue/yellow stripe wire for one side of that switch, when in fact, my 09 has completely black wires for both sides of it's clutch switch.

Back