well i did it

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vmax190

Reaction score
i just bought a zx1400 ninga, 8k out the door, it is a 07 left over, lime green bike, the max may have to take some time off, this thing is scary fast, but handles nice in town. dave

Nice buy dude ! My buddy at work rides one of those - he let me take it out on Cristmas Eve. It's a real beast !! An extended swingarm will help keep the front end down. (but not completely) :biglaugh:

Most folks that actually own 'em spell it Ninja.....next time you see one check it out!!:rofl_200:

BTW.....
• 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Color: Diablo Black, Candy Plasma Blue, Special Edition: Pearl Crystal White

Most folks that actually own 'em spell it Ninja.....next time you see one check it out!!:rofl_200:

BTW.....
• 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Color: Diablo Black, Candy Plasma Blue, Special Edition: Pearl Crystal White

owned24.jpg

pwned.jpg

hahahah this is great.... i wonder if all the fairings are aluminum since the scoops on the vmax are plastic

i just bought a zx1400 ninga, 8k out the door, it is a 07 left over, lime green bike, the max may have to take some time off, this thing is scary fast, but handles nice in town. dave

:signlies::signlies::signlies:

:ttiwwp:

:attention:

:bullshit:

I wonder if "his" plastic scooped Vmax is not really his neighbors...he might just be still in his mothers basement looking at the world through a 15" crt and a 15"x32" window. He throws so much BS out that whatever he claims is immediately suspect. :damn angry:

vmax190, take some direct advice, since you don't seem to get the hints, take better care of what you post, keep it to the Vmax and there is no need to be so dramatic. Knock off the BS and keep your fantasy world blurbs to yourself, your credibility is all but gone.
Well, that probably was gone a long time ago. :bang head:

I wonder if "his" plastic scooped Vmax is not really his neighbors...he might just be still in his mothers basement looking at the world through a 15" crt and a 15"x32" window. He throws so much BS out that whatever he claims is immediately suspect. :damn angry:

vmax190, take some direct advice, since you don't seem to get the hints, take better care of what you post, keep it to the Vmax and there is no need to be so dramatic. Knock off the BS and keep your fantasy world blurbs to yourself, your credibility is all but gone.
Well, that probably was gone a long time ago. :bang head:

well said

yea, i eat a bunch of shit, just to prove a point, as a hole, there are to many bike riders that are totaly kick ass, heres my list, vmaxiinid, redbone, gamorg02, buster hymen, you live on this site, you talk about me, you got a great fuckin life, there is some great people on this site, but the one's i listed i have a crush on, cocky ass white trash turns me on, and yes i bought aq zx-14 ninja, i could buy 20 of them if i wanted, my wifes bonus prostitute check for this quarter was 127,000 pesos, i want to suck the cock of the guys i listed.

dave

WTF???......................

P.S. it's vmaxinID, not vmaxiinid

and we need to see a picture of you riding your new Green ninja.....

you just called my wife a prostitute, you went to far assfucker.

Ha!,

You just got done ranting I was an "asshole", "cocky ass white trash", and told me so suck your cock.

So I think you deserved that one.

P.S. I love you.....:confused2:

All right Vmax190, I think it's time to review things here.

First off, your list of so called assholes include some of the best forum members on here, that helped many other members with knowledge and expertise. You have included the Administrator, Buster whose only fault is not kicking your ass off this forum a long time ago.

You have contributed little to no knowledge or help to other members and you go off bashing other members when they don't have the same viewpoint as you. You have done this, pretty from the time you registered on this forum.

Now think of this, if pretty much everybody on this forum is an idiot in your mind, maybe the real problem is YOU!

Come on Dave, grow up and learn some social skills - or do us all a favor and log off from this forum once and for all.

Mike

Are yall paid to post this stuff? Funniest shit i've seen on here in a couple days:rofl_200:

Ha!,

You just got done ranting I was an "asshole", "cocky ass white trash", and told me so suck your cock.

So I think you deserved that one.

P.S. I love you.....:confused2:

give me your address so i can come beat the fuck out of your pussy ass, do you have the balls (cock sucker). try me pussy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back