Well today is the day.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
I will be signing my life away closing on my first house. Ahhhhhhhh I can't wait!!! Its been one trip to hell and back to finally get to this day!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I hope to do the same thing, buy my own house, when I get to Texas finally. Don't need much. A little house... with a frackin garage that makes the Tuttles and Jesse James weep in jealous envy!
twilightsheepish.png

Congrats on this achievement!

I have done that 5 times.... LMAO actually I have only done it 4 times. My wife signed for me on the 5th.... FYI do not have your spouse sign for you on something like that. Because they have to sign "by power of attorney for (your name) then theirs on every line.... I can tell you my wife was one hot mutha when she had to do all that LOL

Tha ks guys!!! Look at the present I found in the shed!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1377831463654.jpg

You need a huge pot of boiling water and a really good suit...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Thought I got em last night bit there still alive! Bastards!

Holy Crap! That is McCrazy! My wife and I are going through the steps now to buy a house, a lot sooner that I had expected, and we should be closing some time mid-october

Well there were acually two nest! It was crazy here is the other nest! Good luck! Process here in NY sucks! Took 3 1/2 months to finally close! But its all worth it in the end
uploadfromtaptalk1378830355112.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1378830366016.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1378830384210.jpg

That nest is so big I think you're justified in charging them a premium rental fee.

Back