What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed scoop inserts and grill cover, painted screens red, applied decal to my cf tank cover.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 34
Zveruga rides again!

Venture swingarm and Shinko installed.

Took Zveruga for a ride with nice results!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457305487.819550.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457305505.458957.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet looking ride there--When are you going for the adjustable levers? That grill and scoops looks great.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adjustable-...m3a9768f8ab:m:mlC3znugBWAiW1Dv_nlk55Q&vxp=mtr

Thanks! The last two items on the list before April include progressive rear shocks and the adjustable levers. I have been making incremental purchases for the bike to space it out the best I can. This puts less attention on the charges to the bank account from the fiancé... Isn't working well unfortunately.

Is the link you provided for the levers a direct fit or wil adjustments need to be made?

Thanks! The last two items on the list before April include progressive rear shocks and the adjustable levers. I have been making incremental purchases for the bike to space it out the best I can. This puts less attention on the charges to the bank account from the fiancé... Isn't working well unfortunately.

Is the link you provided for the levers a direct fit or wil adjustments need to be made?
I'll send you the ones I bought and all you have to do is change one pin from your stock handle to the adjustable one on the clutch.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Billet-Clutch-Brake-Levers-Hand-Grips-Fit-Yamaha-V-MAX-Vmax-1200-2000-2008-/251950524790?fits=Make%3AYamaha|Model%3AVmax+1200&var=&hash=item3aa96be976:m:md1xrpJ_jCtHWgU8yv2_IhQ

Thank you for the offer, cuts on shipping time from China ! How much $$ are you looking for? And if you don't mind me asking, why do you have an extra set? Were they not what you expected?

Thank you for the offer, cuts on shipping time from China ! How much $$ are you looking for? And if you don't mind me asking, why do you have an extra set? Were they not what you expected?
I don't like the short ones- I have long fingers.

Attachments

• CIMG1190.jpg
    CIMG1190.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 29
Re-stripped my exactrep aux tank (don't ask), put on stock rear signals, took off gps, ran fuel line for aux tank, removed Fatmax bag brackets (bags for sale $300 shipped conus.

Got my shocks back from having new bushings pressed in, and I reinstalled them. Now I just need to replace the headlight bulb and she's back on the road. (Tomorrow will be over 70 degrees!) :D

It ain't slow enough to be a harley and those voodoo pipes are bad to the bone.

Got the bikes out for the season! Once I remembered to reconnect the fuel pump wire, the Max started up instantly. Guess the ignition gremlin last season is only a memory...

I installed my new battery and a very well made set of COPS, thank you Blaxmax. The right front coil connector was jammed up against the frame and it was a Bitch to get out and unplugged. Nothing like frustration and perseverance to get the job done. My bike has been sitting for 6 weeks or so and it fired up instantly. Tomorrow I'm going to set the ignitech dwell from long(coils) to auto(smart ecu) put the seat on and hit the road.

Pulled her out of storage yesterday, put the battery back in.. Fired her up,, sounded good.. Tonight, checked the tire pressure and took her for a test ride after work.. Now I know where my smile was all winter long.. Under a cover.. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back