What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now how does that bad boy work, what's the business end look like.
The spacer is the aluminum tubing, and the drill bit is what's the part sticking-out.

I've had good luck with a left-handed drill bit into the brass screw, as it starts to bite, the screw backs out.

I soaked mine in marvel mystery
Working on extracting frozen AF screws today managed 2 out of 2 . I can't say it always works that way though it is usually 50/50
Oil
Working on extracting frozen AF screws today managed 2 out of 2 . I can't say it always works that way though it is usually 50/50
Soaked mine in marvel mystery oil for a month and they came right out

It literally takes a couple minutes, remove bar end , screw the new 185$ with tax and shipping throttle lock on and adjust the grub screw as they call it. More like a set screw to me. Still raining so haven’t been able to try it out:( very simple install and the piece definitely feels like a solid piece and built well for what it is. I’m hoping to try it out today.

So yesterday I was able to try out the new throttle lock and it is definitely nice to have but is still taking me some time to get use to setting it as I ride. I’ve never ridden another Gen 2 and I’m not sure how other throttle response/feel is but mine is super touchy especially since the tune so I’m sure I look like a newbie on my bike when I’m riding and trying to set it, lol. I definitely would recommend it, took no time to install and fit perfectly, pretty happy with this product. If your thinking about getting one I’d do it soon because there seems to be a shortage of them, at least the brand I bought.

Latest posts

Back