What do you use to clean the grime

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I have some wheel cleaner for my car and all I have to do is spray on the grimy wheels and then rinse and they shine like new.

On my bike as on every VMAX the radiator and all parts under it like the starter, oil filter get a lot of grime. Is there a product that you can spray on and rinse off all the grime liike the wheel cleaner does that I mentioned above.

Thanks
Ron

I use a product called Simple Green. Easy application, just spray it on and rinse off. Takes most of the road grime and grease off. To get it really clean I just grab a scrub brush and every thing wipes off easy. I use it on my max and my buddy uses it on his rebel and Duc. Seems to work really well.

Any retail places carry it or do you have to order if online?

2 parts simple green to 1 part water in a spray bottle works great on the whole bike for me when I wash mine.
<<Dave>>:punk:

I just ordered a 5 liter of S100 Hope it works as great as everyone says.

use a paint brush (regular house paint brush with soft bristles) to work the soap/cleaner into crevices you can't normally get into. Works great to loosen up the grime.
Sean

S100......works well on all surfaces.
Pricey, but safe and effective.
HE'S WRIGHT ! S100 IS THE BEST SHIT , BELIEVE ME , I'M A PERFECTIONIST ! YOU JUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL & DON'T USE IT IN DIRECT SUN LIGHT & I THINK ITS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE LEFT ON FOR ONE MINUTE , JUST READ THE INSTRUCTIONS & ADHERE TO THEM & YOU WILL LOVE THE STUFF ! IMO ITS WELL WORTH THE MONEY !:punk:

Latest posts

Back