What I'm missing at Deal's Gap...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayvin53

Reaction score
Got to get down there real soon!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 98
judging by the pictures, it would seem you didn't miss a thing although our resident pimpster may feel somewhat left out!!!:worthy:

ha ha I prefer real over the hard sacks-o-fun ;)

don't get wrong in any way shape or form, I will take what I can get - but given the choice between great fakies - and not-as-great-realies - I will pick the natural any day.

Mind you - I can't say that I have actually been in a situation where two ladies are displaying the goods, and I am to make a decision based on what I am seeing :p

So I can't actually back that up with fact.

ha ha

What happened to the pic of the big girl on the bike?? I was going to show it to a friend...came back here and its gone???

Thanks Ravin....my bad....I could have sworn it was on this post that I saw her. I searched everywhere on the site, and did not find it. It sucks to get old.

ha ha I prefer real over the hard sacks-o-fun ;)

don't get wrong in any way shape or form, I will take what I can get - but given the choice between great fakies - and not-as-great-realies - I will pick the natural any day.

Mind you - I can't say that I have actually been in a situation where two ladies are displaying the goods, and I am to make a decision based on what I am seeing :p

So I can't actually back that up with fact.

ha ha

Fake or real, who cares!! Ya gotta love her attitude.

Latest posts

Back