• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What is a good price on a Gen. 2?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are patient, and stay on top of the listings, you can get a great deal- I picked up my 2010 with 3800 miles for $11.5K 2 hrs after he listed it on Cycletrader. Just be ready to leap when you find the one that says "Take me home, Big boy" :biglaugh:

I don't know how I missed that......it was pretty close to me also, if I remember right.

New 14's are only $15750 around here....

He was about 40 miles NW of Chicago- Bought it the first week of Feb this year. Got REALLY lucky, I did. :biglaugh:

I was having a difficult time finding any buyers for my '08 M109R with 60K on it (16,250 on the rebuilt motor) so I took my savings and financed the rest. 18,400 after tax, title & license. Brand new 2013 VMX17, best of luck to you, hope you find one at a good price...

Attachments

• 7-22-14 017.jpg
    7-22-14 017.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 29
I may be looking for one shortly, if anybody sees a GOOD deal out there in the 10-12K range, let me know! :biglaugh:

Price reduced to $10,500.

Here you go TX windbag. Now, as the old saying goes: PUT UP OR SHUT UP!:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back