what'd i miss?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
i'm back. been off the forum for like 10-11 days to get a bathroom remodel done. I miss anything good ? I see the forum moved and we're keeping an eye on bugs.

Danny still ripping up the taconic?

sean still selling stuff way to cheap and offering too good of customer service?

redbone still got snow in michigan?

tugla still driving from whitehorse to LA for a 'quick lunch'?

I just sent you a msg about a couple awards that need your attn. and Sean had a birthday, good to have you back on bro. Thanks, Ed

i'm back. been off the forum for like 10-11 days to get a bathroom remodel done. I miss anything good ? I see the forum moved and we're keeping an eye on bugs.

sean still selling stuff way to cheap and offering too good of customer service?

Hey Garrett, wondered where you been! Yeah, pretty much the same out on the TMS (Taconic Motor Speedway)! :rofl_200:

How'd the bathroom come out? Sux having to poop in the back yard....ey? :Flush000: :hihi:

Glad your back buddy. I was wondering why you were so quiet ;).
We have to get together soon. Go for a ride or something. Maybe we can get Steve O to come out of hibernation for a ride with us.

I just sent you a msg about a couple awards that need your attn. and Sean had a birthday, good to have you back on bro. Thanks, Ed

took care of 'em thanks for the info as usual.

Hey Garrett, wondered where you been! Yeah, pretty much the same out on the TMS (Taconic Motor Speedway)! :rofl_200:

How'd the bathroom come out? Sux having to poop in the back yard....ey? :Flush000: :hihi:

how are the bikes running?

luckily we have 2 bathrooms, so i didn't have to poop in the back yard (but still did anyways:))

Glad your back buddy. I was wondering why you were so quiet ;).
We have to get together soon. Go for a ride or something. Maybe we can get Steve O to come out of hibernation for a ride with us.

definitely. this week will be tough with potential americade but lets touch base soon eh bro?

Yes we still have snow.... oh wait it's gone! Must've been the "Fog of Winter" type thing!:biglaugh:
Glad to see yer back, you have Tommy Silva helping you on the remodel?
Dropped you a PM on the Delrin Question you had; spoiler, they were perfect, still could be put to use in another engine at some future time....

Yes we still have snow.... oh wait it's gone! Must've been the "Fog of Winter" type thing!:biglaugh:
Glad to see yer back, you have Tommy Silva helping you on the remodel?
Dropped you a PM on the Delrin Question you had; spoiler, they were perfect, still could be put to use in another engine at some future time....

haha better, my pops.

good to hear on the delrin. i still would take mine off if it wasn't a 10 hour job.

Dude you read my mind lol...... Been dying to ride the coast.....waiting for a wet coast version of the east coast gang.......nothing like those NE crew......

So how about a 2nd international pizza or burger or BBQ or hell any excuse ......ice cream run in summer if its not melting hot out .......

I'm glad your home improvement project is wrapping-up.

I'm sitting here watching the Miami Heat in game 7, & staring at the commode I bought for my bathroom project. I bought it because it says it's a Champion 4 Max! American Standard, of course. That's what was spec'ed when the house was built 52 years ago, and was still giving good service.

I could have bought a really-nice Gen I for what I've spent here. But you know what they say, "if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" And tomorrow the contractor is coming to do the grout, I pick-up the vanity from Lowe's, and this weekend I'll work on the double medicine cabinets I designed a wall system for. The glass shower enclosure contractor is due this week, so the bathroom isn't done but most of it will be probably by next weekend. The whole thing is Italian rectified porcelain tile, walls & floor, w/mosaic sandblasted multicolor 5/8" sq. glass tile from American Olean for the shower floor and the same thing in glossy for the trim.

Does this make my bike run thru curves better? No, but it helps to make-up for all those cardboard boxes filled w/$!!! my wife kept seeing show-up. :biglaugh:

Update: Heat win the NBA Eastern Finals, 99 to 76. It made-up for that poor Game 6 which gave Indianapolis hope they might have a chance in Game 7. On to San Antonio!

Ie that means I have to buy another bike to go to LA lolololo

fine by me. i'm excellent at spending others money.

Don't forget me guys!!

we'll definitely let you know brotha. its usually short visits but i know you're always up for it.

No talk of a ride to Laconia...? :confused2:

americade if the weather holds. not sure if i'd hit up laconia this year. i'd probably rather go ride western mass for an afternoon, riding is more fun that sitting in downtown heat, esp when i have limited time to ride.

I'm glad your home improvement project is wrapping-up.

I'm sitting here watching the Miami Heat in game 7, & staring at the commode I bought for my bathroom project. I bought it because it says it's a Champion 4 Max! American Standard, of course. That's what was spec'ed when the house was built 52 years ago, and was still giving good service.

I could have bought a really-nice Gen I for what I've spent here. But you know what they say, "if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" And tomorrow the contractor is coming to do the grout, I pick-up the vanity from Lowe's, and this weekend I'll work on the double medicine cabinets I designed a wall system for. The glass shower enclosure contractor is due this week, so the bathroom isn't done but most of it will be probably by next weekend. The whole thing is Italian rectified porcelain tile, walls & floor, w/mosaic sandblasted multicolor 5/8" sq. glass tile from American Olean for the shower floor and the same thing in glossy for the trim.

Does this make my bike run thru curves better? No, but it helps to make-up for all those cardboard boxes filled w/$!!! my wife kept seeing show-up. :biglaugh:

i went with american standard, delta, pfister stuff myself. almost everything came from lowes too, minus the composite trim, HD has a better selection and a few odds and ends.

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

Garrett, looks like a good job. I like beadboard in vintage homes, or homes that are supposed to look vintage. You used a fiberglass tub surround, or an acrylic one? Those are popular up north, in the South, people often use tile of some sort.

Where do you keep your stack of motorcycle magazines for "squattin' time?":biglaugh:

Back