whats it worth?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you said would make perfect common sense, if NYS was a state that used common sense. FI have to call DMV in Albany and get an official clarification because the local county DMV clerks don't have a clue. I'll let you know what I find out.

good deal man, like i said, i just went through all this to get it done last year.....somehow my dad was able to tag and insure it without ever having it inspected, beats the hell outta me lol...they wouldnt let me, i had to take it for an inspection

also, not sure how it works there, but you need to call your county sheriffs office and talk to them about the inspection, not the bmv...atleast in ohio you do...buy inspection at bmv, go to sheriffs inspection station, pass it and get a slip that says you passed, take slip plus title to bmv, get rebuilt title - profit

the sheriff station is the one who deals with the inspection, all you do is pay for it at the bmv, which is why they probably dont have a clue

Latest posts

Back