What's the biggest thing you carried on your motorcycle?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, that reminds me of a song. Just wondering, do you also drink Labatt's or is that like the old Budweiser/Miller debacle?

I grew up close to Canada in western NYS so I got to try both along the way, (Labatt's and Molson) and I've been to the Molson sponsored F1 race in Montreal.
Tastes change, I drink Corona now(without the lime, of course) after spending quite a bit of time in Mexico. Molson/Labatts preferences used to be a thing but not so much now. I remember a good friend who drank only Miller beer offered me one and I told him it tasted like corn. He replied that he liked corn. Couldn't argue with that.

We switched from Corona Extra to Corona Premier. Best served at 35-36 degrees Fahrenheit and downed straight out of the bottle.

Not the biggest, but June 2022 Thunder in the Valley, picked up a rear motorcycle tire from Cernic’s in Johnstown and Cj carried it around her neck down 219 to Red Roof Inn in Somerset, she’s a keeper !😅

Latest posts

Back