When is the next hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are not as good as you at u-turns Patrick. Ever time you get a go fast hair up your ass you pass all of us just before we need to turn and than we all have to wait for Patrick to look in his mirror and think to himself wow look how far ahead of everyone i am. Shit i did it again and about that time we all say he should be doing a u-turn right about now.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

If you guy's want to go to hell we can but it's in the wrong direction. And lake Michigan is like going to heaven.

We are not as good as you at u-turns Patrick. Ever time you get a go fast hair up your ass you pass all of us just before we need to turn and than we all have to wait for Patrick to look in his mirror and think to himself wow look how far ahead of everyone i am. Shit i did it again and about that time we all say he should be doing a u-turn right about now.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

HEY i only did that once.....or was it twice??? LOL idk :ummm: We can go to Hell or we can go to Heaven i'll ride my Max either way !!!!!!!!! :punk:

So that would make the the u-turn KING aka Scuff bidirectional. Wow i'm getting to nice in my older age. You put yourself in the line of fire again Patrick. Well your yellow bike anyhow. You should be proud of me grandpa bee for not picking on your little Scuffer's as much as i could have.:biglaugh:

Anyhow i would give up heaven and ride to hell if the Chadster is going to ride along with us. Any other hooligan's that want to ride from Webberville Mi (exit 122 I-96) to Hell Mi you are more than welcome to ride with us.

COWABUNGA dude i see the diablo ninja turtle will be riding with us to hell. We better find him some pizza power for lunch so he can keep up. :rofl_200:

This helmet is bad ass. you should get your helmet air brushed this way and have them spray diablo ninja turtle on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdTLAW9AOFg

we have one possible problem with going to hell and that is if i don't make it back from my Canada run Saturday. I will be able to call Tom at 6am and let him know if i will make it hell i could even call him at 5am and he can post it up. Well i gees you could all still meet in Webberville and if i can make it we will go to hell if not Tom will be taking over the ride and i will wish you guys all good luck. LOL.

If I have to lead this ride we'll need all the luck we can get!..............:biglaugh:................Tom.

Webberville mi exit 122 off I96 is the meet place at 11am. I'm sure Tom will chime in with more info for you westsider's.

I'm meeting Lee at the Lowell exit #52 off I96 at the mobil station at 10:15am, see ya there!.........................Tom.

:ummm: exit 52 two exit 122 is 70 mile's in 45 minute's :ummm:

So if Tom meet's up with Lee at 10:15 and make's it to Webberville at 11:00 thats an average of 93.3333 MPH.:punk::punk::punk:

mapquest show's 76 mile's from lowell to webberville and it show's 1 hour and 13 minute's:confused2:

AOSTF (ass on seat tank full) at 11:15 sharp Or we will see you in Hell:biglaugh:

We're even picking up Scuff on the fly at the Ionia exit #67............:biglaugh:..........Tom.

Yeah, if we're running with a Harley we will have to make it an earlier meet, how about rolling out from the Mobile station at 10am?...............Tom.

One thing that is cool about riding a Harley is if one of though's rolling driver's award light show's happen's you wont miss it.

Latest posts

Back