where can I get these signals?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srx2002

Reaction score
anyone know where I can purchase the signals found on this bike?

Attachments

• C-Smith2600.jpg
    C-Smith2600.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 62
anyone know where I can purchase the signals found on this bike?

HEY! That's my bike... :surprise: You got that of Dale's site didn't you?:punk:

Here's another pic of it as it sits this year!:whistlin: Lower quality to fit this site... If you need more pics of them let me know... They fit great and look pretty good. They're plastic so not super high quality but they are very bright.
I think I bought these off e-bay but J&P cycles sells them too... I paid 36 per pair I believe...

Good luck!

Attachments

• 100_2139.jpg
    100_2139.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 32
Hey 4gasem,
Bike is looking pretty damn sweet man.
What kind of rear shocks do you have on?
I really like the way they look.

Just cheap Progressive 412's 11.5 inch. I had the chrome stripped and then powder coated them black! :coolgleamA:

Less chrome more black! I like the midnight styling so I took it a bit further and I just don't do flames... Especialy fake ones... :icon_rolleyes:

hey, yeah your bike looks super nice, I have an 06 myself and also like the black look ( no shiny shiny for me ) LOL

I was thinking about ordering the 412's myself, however don't like the chrome either. I have a stock rear tire and was gonna ask you what ya think of the 11.5...Did you try them with a passenger? Did you try them with a stock tire? and finally....when I need a tire replacement, can I fit a Metzler me880 170/80 with those 11.5's?

Brian

P.S how do you like your holeshot exhuast? any power gains? worth the upgrade?

Thanks in advance!!!

here are the signals i bought. I got them off ebay last year and they are very bright. I asked for brushed aluminum to match the stock grab bars etc and also asked for blacked out lenses. They are mean looking, yet still light up very good, u can see them at night in my video down at the bottom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...016QQitemZ260117318539QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Heres a pic of them on my bike

vbgarage.jpg

Those are the same lights that I run on our bikes.

There's a good shot of the Rice Paddy sissybar from the rear.

HEY! That's my bike... :surprise: You got that of Dale's site didn't you?:punk:

Here's another pic of it as it sits this year!:whistlin: Lower quality to fit this site... If you need more pics of them let me know... They fit great and look pretty good. They're plastic so not super high quality but they are very bright.
I think I bought these off e-bay but J&P cycles sells them too... I paid 36 per pair I believe...

Good luck!
What exhaust did you have on there before the current?
(the ones in the pic in the first post)

hey, yeah your bike looks super nice, I have an 06 myself and also like the black look ( no shiny shiny for me ) LOL

I was thinking about ordering the 412's myself, however don't like the chrome either. I have a stock rear tire and was gonna ask you what ya think of the 11.5...Did you try them with a passenger? Did you try them with a stock tire? and finally....when I need a tire replacement, can I fit a Metzler me880 170/80 with those 11.5's?

Brian

Thanks in advance!!!

The shocks aren't a problem with a rider and the 170/80. My buddy rides a Vmax with exactly that setup and his wife rides on it from time to time. Now... If you are 300lbs and your wife is 200 pounds you may want to rethink it...

You can get them black from the factory, but only with the lighter springs... I wanted the heavy springs.

The Holeshot exhaust is awesome. Great fit up and sound! The vids do it no justice... Most def. give you more power and remove a bunch of weight! Make sure you go at least with his stage 1 jet kit!

What exhaust did you have on there before the current?
(the ones in the pic in the first post)

They are both Holeshot but this last winter I bought a couple of his super comp 14" street cans and slid them on. They have the outlet nipple on the end which to me looks cleaner and more up to date. :coolgleamA:

Cheers,
Chris

Brian

Thanks in advance!!!

The 11.5s will fit with both the factory tire as well as the 170 Metz ME880. This is what I run on mine. I also weigh about 250 and even with my wife on the back of the heavy ass Corbin I have never felt it hit bottom. Plus, you can't beat the look of that shock at that hieght much less at that cost. IMO

Good Luck.

Attachments

• Gauge-web.jpg
    Gauge-web.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00482.jpg
    DSC00482.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 8
Back