where to find

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betts

Reaction score
is there anywhere i can download a complete microfiche, in some sort of pdf? i can't have highspeed internet where i live, :bang head: so waiting for sites to down load is taking years off of my life!
i have a basket case i am working on and want to be able to look it up and order parts easier.

worst case I can make a CD copy of the vmax manual I have. Don't remember if there is a microfiche on it. I'd probably be pretty fair on the price.

Sean

mike sent me one and i can forward it to you. just PM me your email addr

This isn't a PDF. But I like to use this... Yamaha Parts Fische you can look up just about any common motorcycle. Nice thing is... you can get the prices. Purchase there or shop around for the best deals.

This isn't a PDF. But I like to use this... Yamaha Parts Fische you can look up just about any common motorcycle. Nice thing is... you can get the prices. Purchase there or shop around for the best deals.
I like using a reference that has the prices too, saves some time and makes price comparing easier. I like Ron Ayers fiche too, but you have to click on the part to get the price in another window. :confused2:

thanks guys. i've tried the yamaha site but being that i'm on dial up it takes too long. was looking for something i could have on my desk top to get part # and then refference online price list

Back