Wife buys new bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightninggrant

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello again, I know I have not posted for a bit. Busy summer and riding in the free time. The wife bought a new bike and to help her get I bought the vmax off of her. I always thought it was a bit heavy for her. I would not let her sell it to anyone else. Anyway here is a pic of her new ride. It is 2009 and had 5 km's on it when we picked up on Sept. 7 and she already has 1500 km,s on it. Also you are looking at a proud new owner of a 89 vmax!

Grant

Attachments

• dcp_2576.jpg
    dcp_2576.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 54
  • dcp_2580.jpg
    dcp_2580.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 51
  • dcp_2594.jpg
    dcp_2594.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 53
Definitely a fun bike there!!!!!!:clapping:

I hope she enjoys it....

Too bad you got stuck with the leftovers.....
:rofl_200:

i was looking at the Versys beginning of the year..there one hell of a bike

I like the Versys a lot too. Great for a 650, love the shape, and I heard it goes real well too!

Nice way to get hold of that '89 - well done!

..im interested to hear about your first ride on the bike

I have had a small ride on the Versys about 5 km's. That was the second day we had it. When we go out she is on it and I am on the Vmax.
I did notice it very light, nimmble and corners great. There is really great reviews for it and lots of video on youtube.
Sits tall though. I can just flat foot on it. Mife wife is 6 foot tall and all legs.
Thats why we went after this bike. She is really happy with it.
She is just starting to be more aggressive with it as it is close to being broke in.
I need to ride it more to give a better opinion. Soon as I can get it away from her I will let you know.

Grant

looked at all the youtube vids myself when i was thinking about the bike...i hear the front lifts real easy

Latest posts

Back