Windshields ? ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALMTY

Reaction score
In May I got myself my first bike. The 2007 V-Max. I Love it ! But I live in a very windy place and its killing me. I don't want the FULL shield and all thats on it now is the small 6" instr. shield. My Yamaha dealer has been no help. I want a 12 or 14" shield. Where do I get such an animal?? Please HELP. :ummm:

Heya ALMTY, I live in Brimley and just bought my '92 Max in June. If you ever want to go for a ride shoot me a PM. My broter rides a FZ-1 and we ride all the time.
Talk to Pat at the parts counter and he usually is willing to look up whatever you want and can make suggestions. I normally do a web search to look at all the stuff that is available then try to buy local ..If that dosen't pan out come here and one of the guys can maybe point you in the right direction. There is a lot of "experiance" with whatever you are looking for here.:thumbs up:

In May I got myself my first bike. The 2007 V-Max. I Love it ! But I live in a very windy place and its killing me. I don't want the FULL shield and all thats on it now is the small 6" instr. shield. My Yamaha dealer has been no help. I want a 12 or 14" shield. Where do I get such an animal?? Please HELP. :ummm:

Are you in the market for one of these winshields? If so lets talk.

vbgarage.php

Heya ALMTY, I live in Brimley and just bought my '92 Max in June. If you ever want to go for a ride shoot me a PM. My broter rides a FZ-1 and we ride all the time.
Talk to Pat at the parts counter and he usually is willing to look up whatever you want and can make suggestions. I normally do a web search to look at all the stuff that is available then try to buy local ..If that dosen't pan out come here and one of the guys can maybe point you in the right direction. There is a lot of "experiance" with whatever you are looking for here.:thumbs up:
I appreciate that. Ride sounds cool. I ride with a couple guys here at work. My buddy has a Yamaha R6. I have to go to Iron Mtn. this week-end and will ride there. My longest ride yet. Will ride probably middle of next week. We were thinking of going up to The Curly Lewis to Paradise ! :coolgleamA:

I've got one new in the box - it's clear and about 12" tall.

Sean Morley

i bought one of those yamaha windshields the wind buffer sound around your full face is 4 times as loud as without the shield..realy sucks....anyone know about the standard yamaha small shield that just covers the speedo..does it keep the wind off your chest

The yamaha instrument cowl/flyscreen does good.

Mark

Givi makes a nice windshield in the same style as the small Yamaha factory flyscreen, but it's 12" tall and and also wider. You can find it on Twistedthrottle.com website or Givi website.

I have that one for short rides and a Memphis Shade Hellcat windshield for long runs (18" tall X 16" wide)

Latest posts

Back