Won't start AGAIN!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, now I put a jump to it and it was cranking but wouldn't fire and then it stopped cranking and now the solenoid between the rear coils is clicking!! Any ideas before I take an axe to it or sell this fucking thing?

If the plugs are still doing the same thing id talk to sean about the loan program.

Ok, now I put a jump to it and it was cranking but wouldn't fire and then it stopped cranking and now the solenoid between the rear coils is clicking!! Any ideas before I take an axe to it or sell this fucking thing?

thanks Garret, i emailed him just waiting for a reply. wtf i never had this much trouble with this bike EVER !!!!

Just takes one thing to cause a headache. U see my swingarm thread. This forum is riddled with people having problems with the old cdi/tci whatever it is module, so hopefully its just that. Id grab some new plugs for troubleshooting once the parts come in eh?

thanks Garret, i emailed him just waiting for a reply. wtf i never had this much trouble with this bike EVER !!!!

it looks like its the starter switch asy now thats clickng but thats not my original problem my bike is a 92 so it should have the newer tci and from what i understand not many problems with the newer ones. and i put new plugs in it today but it still wont fire like its not getting spark just dont understand why last weekend i just kept trying and it finally fired up real sluggish at first then it waqs running perfect but i let it sit a couple days (rained) now hasnt started since.

Back