Would like your input

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Well here she is all painted still need to do some powder coating in the next few weeks . Do you guys like the color? Its a lil lighter than I wanted but boy she shimmers in the light & its def different . All commennts welcome.
SAM_0928.jpg

SAM_0929.jpg

looks good ta me. as long as YOU like it...thats all that matters.

I like it...I do like orange.
Personally tho, I woulda done the side covers too.
jmo
looks great though.
T$

Nice! Think you could bring that color out even more with either black or chrome side covers & scoops....probly chrome would look the best....:punk:

The side covers are being powder coated top orange bottom black also back rest handle bar clamp head light bucket will be black. Should pop more. Still undecided on the scoops keep em polished or go orange and black.

The side covers are being powder coated top orange bottom black also back rest handle bar clamp head light bucket will be black. Should pop more. Still undecided on the scoops keep em polished or go orange and black.
I like the color, I would like to see the look in full sun, I need to repaint Redbone soon. I'd like to get that "shimmer" look as well.
For thw sccops, I wonder if Sean could do a custom orange chrome p/c on the bottom and a gloss black p/c on top? or Vice versa but then the orange would really need to be a close match.

I like the color, I would like to see the look in full sun, I need to repaint Redbone soon. I'd like to get that "shimmer" look as well.
For thw sccops, I wonder if Sean could do a custom orange chrome p/c on the bottom and a gloss black p/c on top? or Vice versa but then the orange would really need to be a close match.

+ 1 on the chrome colors . They really POP !

I think some more black will help the orange "pop" a little more...or Wayne could chrome (or polished alum look) various parts and have the orange be the backdrop...either way it will be unique and a head-turner...

If the pc orange is not a perfect match, it will not look good in my opinion. Check pics of my bike to see how it looks with chrome instead of black accents. My orange is a bit darker with copper tones but should give you an idea of how it would look. Obviously I thought chrome would look better than black as chrome costs a lot more. However, I did chrome almost everything and pc'd the swingarm and a few other items gloss black.

If the pc orange is not a perfect match, it will not look good in my opinion. Check pics of my bike to see how it looks with chrome instead of black accents. My orange is a bit darker with copper tones but should give you an idea of how it would look. Obviously I thought chrome would look better than black as chrome costs a lot more. However, I did chrome almost everything and pc'd the swingarm and a few other items gloss black.

I got the same candy powder from paint with Pearl also got clear powder n white for base so it should be damn close if not exact.

Back