• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB NEW OEM Rear Brake Rotor 36Y-25831-00-00

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOOM

Reaction score
Greeting all, Looking for a rear brake rotor for a 86. The part number is: 36Y-25831-00-00. Appreciate any help/leads.

IS yours out of spec on thickness or do you think it has cracks ? Just asking because I have seen a lot of people thinking they had a problem seeing the lines in them & they are supposed to be that way.

Exactly what I was going to say Kyle. Too many people think they have cracks in them! I do have a number of good used rotors but they may not be any better then his if that's all he was worried about.

IS yours out of spec on thickness or do you think it has cracks ? Just asking because I have seen a lot of people thinking they had a problem seeing the lines in them & they are supposed to be that way.
Mine is warped. I may send it off to Truedisk in MI to have it resurfaced.

There isn't much meat on them to resurface. Probably best to replace with stock or aftermarket.

Back