wtb speedometer deleted fromm classifieds schmu

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jby1999

Reaction score
since it got deleted in the classified section and not reposted anywhere else i am posting it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not my fault that no one posted something for sale but instead was giving very good info on rectifying my sitiation. I would like to continue the deleted post here. as far as yamaha speedo cables are they all the same thread size? beacuase electrosport sells a sender for yamaha wz bikes wondering if it will connect to a vmax?

Not sure. Many cables are the same size. Shoot an email to tech support at Motion Pro and have them check for you. They make many cables for all bike brands (and is who we get the braided cables we sell).

Sean Morley

since it got deleted in the classified section and not reposted anywhere else i am posting it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not my fault that no one posted something for sale but instead was giving very good info on rectifying my sitiation. I would like to continue the deleted post here. as far as yamaha speedo cables are they all the same thread size? beacuase electrosport sells a sender for yamaha wz bikes wondering if it will connect to a vmax?

It got deleted because in big capitol letters for that forum is says

DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM!!!

Yet people continue to post there. That forum exists so that new items in the Buy and Sell section show up in a New Post search. Items that you want to buy or sell go in the Buy and Sell section. So if you are looking to buy a speedo, post an ad in the Buy and Sell section. If you are asking a question, than post it here.

for everyone info the speedo nut yamaha uses is m12x1.0 according to motionpro all yami cables will screw into each visaversa but only difference is length..

Latest posts

Back