WW II Quiz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were "hints?"
29/35, but I like to read 20th century history. I have a library of books w/a lot of subjects covering WW II, the Cold War, and physics of the time.

This quiz mentions Hitler's two greatest blunders - blindsiding Russia (an ally at the time)- by invading, and getting his ass seriously kicked - and by NOT invading and conquering Britain by land, after the failed attempt by air.

Why did he take these destructive routes?
Because he was a pompous ass, full of himself, not willing to take any advice from his experienced advisers.
Remind you of any Republican candidates????
By the way, I got 35/35.
I'm the greatest:punk: a legend in my own mind, just like that Republican candidate:biglaugh:
Cheers!
p.s. lads - I'm just kidding.
I only got 34 right.

30 out of 35. I watch anything and everything related to the "Big One".
"Im gonna shoot that paper hanging son of a bitch Hitler" lol Patton.

Had to resort to the "Hint" button a few times. Great history lesson for me too! The follow up answers are nice especially if you don't get it right. Yeah...I may or may not have missed a few, lol!

My dad was captured by the Germans at Anzio. He saw what the Nazis did at the extermination camps, and the memories stayed with him till the day he died... He never liked the old TV show 'Hogans Heroes'.. Understandable.

Back