WYNN'S or BG

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mymax04

Reaction score
I've read somewhere about the use a bg product in the diff. I was thinking about using wynn's "high performance lubricant supplement"... any thoughts or suggestions

Down here we mix 1 gal of 87 octane & 1 gal of 93 octane & 1 qt of diesel & it makes 114 octane race fuel. On the street it's known as "gatorgas". My stock VMAX ( with drilled exhaust & t-boost ) dynoed 147 rwh last week at Bradenton Speedway when Peewee was there. Note : this is not emission-legal in all 50 states (especially Ohio) so don't try this at home ! :biglaugh: ps - I'm not a believer in BG or WYNN's - I'm not slammin' those who are, I'm just sayin'...

Down here we mix 1 gal of 87 octane & 1 gal of 93 octane & 1 qt of diesel & it makes 114 octane race fuel. On the street it's known as "gatorgas". My stock VMAX ( with drilled exhaust & t-boost ) dynoed 147 rwh last week at Bradenton Speedway when Peewee was there. Note : this is not emission-legal in all 50 states (especially Ohio) so don't try this at home ! :biglaugh: ps - I'm not a believer in BG or WYNN's - I'm not slammin' those who are, I'm just sayin'...

Yeah, easy for you to say Rich....you got Nitrous!! :biglaugh:

i have no idea if ur telling the truth... if so thats fucking awesome and do u notice a wicked gain?

1 Part Wasabi
1 Part Soy Sauce
1 Part Duck Sauce
3 Parts 86 Octane Gas
5.3009 Part Spicy salsa

Ancient Chinese Secret Make Rice Burner Go Very Fast!

Higher octane fuel (above 87) WILL NOT add performance to a stock V-max, in fact it may hurt it. Stick with the 87 octane and stay away from ethanol blends if you can.

For the diff any 80-90w synthetic will work. I use Mobil 1. Stay away from oil add ins, especially for the engine oil.

1 Part Wasabi
1 Part Soy Sauce
1 Part Duck Sauce
3 Parts 86 Octane Gas
5.3009 Part Spicy salsa

Ancient Chinese Secret Make Rice Burner Go Very Fast!

mmm that sounds like a good gravy for a burrito!

Garrett....Don't do this, it's only good for foggin' mosquitos!! :rofl_200:

Remember, Rich is from Rochester, NY.....you gotta watch those guys!!

See that NO2 bottle.....................!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Garrett....Don't do this, it's only good for foggin' mosquitos!! :rofl_200:

Remember, Rich is from Rochester, NY.....you gotta watch those guys!!

See that NO2 bottle.....................!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

yea after thinking about it, i figured it out... but i'm a younging so i'm gulible... hahaha

whats that you say? gulible isnt' in the dictionary?:ummm:

Hey , that N02 bottle is EVERY bit as real as my air scoops ! :whistlin:

seriously - don't put diesel in your 'max...

But next time I'm in Rochester I may try 1/2 can of Genny Cream Ale in the ol' gas tank & do some major burn-outs on Lake Avenue.

Hey , that N02 bottle is EVERY bit as real as my air scoops ! :whistlin:

seriously - don't put diesel in your 'max...

But next time I'm in Rochester I may try 1/2 can of Genny Cream Ale in the ol' gas tank & do some major burn-outs on Lake Avenue.

"From the crystal clear waters of Hemlock Lake" (plus a few tons of disinfectant, algaecide and micro biotic eliminator!!!) :rofl_200:

You have the model with the plastic scoops...right Rich? :ummm:

hey my scoops are made of bakelite and get that lovely black shiny look from being roasted by the FL sun - I like to think they have a good tan LOL

Latest posts

Back