oil pipe from the oilfilter (low oilpresure)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v-max4fun

Reaction score
OlieLdng_02.jpg

We are aware of the problem. Warm the bike up properly then ride it hard. OR, get a HD oiling kit from someone like me and also solve the problem.

Kawasaki O-Ring Fix is the simplest repair... Cycle One Off has a longer button for the bottom to keep the pipe and O-Ring tighter. Vmax's don't have much oil pressure just volume. Sean has a Kit to boost the pressure and fix the O-Ring problem too.

Can also buy the latest pipe and o-ring. They were changed around 2003. That is what I did. My original o-ring looked exactly like yours. I posted the attached pic of the difference in the old and new pipes several years ago. New on the left. Notice how it is forced farther up and has less room to move.

Attachments

• CIMG0005.jpg
    CIMG0005.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 103
Sorry, but my english isn't that good to explain this problem but the coment from other forum members explain enough. sorry guy's

Sorry, but my english isn't that good to explain this problem but the coment from other forum members explain enough. sorry guy's

Your English seems fine to me.... Good to have you here. Web Based Translation Software may be of help to you.... We've used it before to assist others on this forum.

Back