Estimation Calculators

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the links. They are pretty damn close to reality when I entered some numbers.
Says I am making 122.48 RWHP with my 1/8 ET / MPH with the weight. Sounds pretty close with this new engine.

Says I should be in the 11.30's. Probably about right if I had standard controls.

All motor no NOS:
Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight and HP of 122.48 is 10.89 seconds and MPH of 123.05 MPH.

On the 60HP shot of NOS:
Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight and HP of 183 is :surprise: 9.52 seconds and MPH of 140.67 MPH.

I have never ran in the 1/4 only 1/8 mile so maybe I can break into the 10's without NOS

All motor no NOS:
Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight and HP of 122.48 is 10.89 seconds and MPH of 123.05 MPH.

On the 60HP shot of NOS:
Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight and HP of 183 is :surprise: 9.52 seconds and MPH of 140.67 MPH.

I have never ran in the 1/4 only 1/8 mile so maybe I can break into the 10's without NOS

Did you include the rider and gear weight?

Hmmmm mine says for 1/4 mile:

For a combined rider/bike weight of: 800lbs

RWHP: 160hp (estimated HP after engine breakin)

Time: 9.96 sec

Speed: 134.51 mph

Sean will have to test this for me in July:biglaugh:, though he will probably go faster as I outweigh him for sure.

Well, based on my numbers on the bike I ran almost exactly what was estimated. 127rwhp (on my 99) at 800lbs (which was almost exactly right) shows 10.75 @ 126 mph.

My actualy time was 10.98 @ 121

Note: when comparing your actual times be sure to find an altitude correction calculator so you can compare with this calculator (which is for sea level). If I added that factor into my actual time it is almost dead on the et the estimator kicked out.

Sean

Back