My new tail light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
000_0165.jpg 000_0166.jpg 000_0167.jpg 000_0168.jpg 000_0169.jpg
THESE ARE MY NEW TAIL LIGHT / BRAKE LIGHT , THEY ARE ACTUALLY 3 SEPARATE LED LIGHTS FROM www.customdynamics.com PART # LBO3 ,I STACKED THEM HORIZONTALLY ON TOP OF EACH OTHER , GREAT PRODUCTS & GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH ON THE PHONE ! ALSO CHECK OUT MY MINI TURN SIGNALS , THE LENSES ARE ACTUALLY SMOKED BLACK & ARE A LOT DARKER THEN THEY LOOK WITH THE FLASH OF THE CAMERA , LIKE IN THE 3RD PICTURE ! AND LAST , CHECK OUT MY MIRRORS FROM www.exactrep.com THEY ARE BLACK DIAMOND CUT & HAVE BLUE TINTED GLASS , I LOVE THEM ! DON'T MISS THE GALLON OF SEA FOAM ON THE RIGHT FENDER OF MY STOCK CAR TRAILER ! AND MAN THOSE CARB SPIKES ARE COOL IN THAT 3RD PICTURE !:punk:

Last edited:
The tail light and turn signals looks great man! :thumbs up:
I didn't see the wiring for the "runnin lights", is the rear lights on/off switch on the handlebars? :biglaugh:
Nice looking shop too!:punk:

The tail light and turn signals looks great man! :thumbs up:
I didn't see the wiring for the "running lights", is the rear lights on/off switch on the handlebars? :biglaugh:
Nice looking shop too!:punk:
I'M ACTUALLY FIGURING THAT OUT RIGHT NOW , I NEED A 2 SEPARATE CIRCUIT TOGGLE SWITCH , SO WHEN I HIT IT , IT CUTS THE GROUND TO THE TAIL LIGHT / BRAKE LIGHT & THE POWER TO THE LOW BEAM , THIS WAY WHEN I'M " RUNNING " I CAN JUST CLICK THE HIGH BEAM ON & OFF TO SEE !:biglaugh: WITH THESE TURN SIGNALS , THERE ONLY TURN SIGNALS , NO RUNNING LIGHTS , JUST TAIL LIGHT & HEAD LIGHT ARE LIT WHILE RIDING !

Last edited:
I like the blue tint mirrors too!quote]
How are those mirrors reward view vs. the stockers? Can you see around your arm better?
THEY LOOK MEAN AS A MOTHERF@$%*R , LIKE SOMETHING ON THE BAT MOBILE , ALL BLACKED OUT . AND NO PROBLEM SEEING PAST MY ARMS , BUT THATS THANKS TO THE WIDER FLANDERS DRAG BARS , THE NEW MIRRORS OFFSET IS ABOUT THE SAME AS STOCK . THE MIRRORS ARE THE PERFECT SIZE ! BUT I WOULDN'T WANT THEM ANY SMALLER !

Last edited:
THEY LOOK MEAN AS A MOTHERF@$%*R , LIKE SOMETHING ON THE BAT MOBILE , ALL BLACKED OUT . AND NO PROBLEM SEING PAST MY ARMS , BUT THATS THANKS TO THE WIDER FLANDERS DRAG BARS , THE NEW MIRRORS OFFSET IS ABOUT THE SAME AS STOCK . THE MIRRORS ARE THE PERFECT SIZE ! BUT I WOULDN'T WANT THEM ANY SMALLER !

Are the mirrors lower than stock. Closer to the grips? I was actually planning on ordering them with a set of red brake levers and the eagle eye directionals.

Are the mirrors lower than stock. Closer to the grips? I was actually planning on ordering them with a set of red brake levers and the eagle eye directionals.
HEY COWBOY , NO THEY ARE FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE , IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION ! BUT THE HEAD ( GLASS AREA ) IS SMALLER ! BUT THEY ARE MEAN LOOKING ! TO ME WELL WORTH THE MONEY !:punk: IF I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO LOOK THAT MEAN & I'D LIKE THEM THAT MUCH , I'D OF PAID DOUBLE !:rofl_200:

Last edited:
HEY COWBOY , NO THEY ARE FOR ARGUEMENTS SAKE , IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION ! BUT THE HEAD ( GLASS AREA ) IS SMALLER ! BUT THEY ARE MEAN LOOKING ! TO ME WELL WORTH THE MONEY !:punk: IF I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO LOOK THAT MEAN & I'D LIKE THEM THAT MUCH , I'D OF PAID DOUBLE !:rofl_200:
Thanks Man...
I really like them too, but I'm really interested in finding a set that don't stick up as high.
Most likely I get them with the other stuff I wan't till I find something I like better.

My procrastination is going to come to end one day... I hope!

Thanks Man...
I really like them too, but I'm really interested in finding a set that don't stick up as high.
Most likely I get them with the other stuff I wan't till I find something I like better.

My procrastination is going to come to end one day... I hope!
COWBOY , I HAD CHECKED OUT ALOT OF MIRRORS ( A TON ) & I WISH MINE WERE LOWER ALSO , BUT I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THEM , A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE OVER STOCK ! BUT ALL THE MIRRORS I LOOKED AT , IF THEY WERE LOWER THEY WERN'T AS LONG SO YOU WOULD BE LOOKING AT YOUR ARM + 99.9% OF THE MIRRORS ARE NOT YAMAHA SPECIFIC , SO YOU HAVE TO USE THOSE ADAPTERS THAT WILL RAISE THE MIRRORS UP SOME , SO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT INTO CONCIDERATION ALSO ! GOOD LUCK !:punk:

View attachment 5792 View attachment 5793 View attachment 5794 View attachment 5795 View attachment 5796
THESE ARE MY NEW TAIL LIGHT / BRAKE LIGHT , THEY ARE ACTUALLY 3 SEPARATE LED LIGHTS FROM www.customdynamics.com PART # LBO3 ,I STACKED THEM HORIZONTALLY ON TOP OF EACH OTHER , GREAT PRODUCTS & GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH ON THE PHONE ! ALSO CHECK OUT MY MINI TURN SIGNALS , THE LENSES ARE ACTUALLY SMOKED BLACK & ARE A LOT DARKER THEN THEY LOOK WITH THE FLASH OF THE CAMERA , LIKE IN THE 3RD PICTURE ! AND LAST , CHECK OUT MY MIRRORS FROM www.exactrep.com THEY ARE BLACK DIAMOND CUT & HAVE BLUE TINTED GLASS , I LOVE THEM ! DON'T MISS THE GALLON OF SEA FOAM ON THE RIGHT FENDER OF MY STOCK CAR TRAILER ! AND MAN THOSE CARB SPIKES ARE COOL IN THAT 3RD PICTURE !:punk:
MAN , MY BACK TIRE LOOKS LOST ON THERE ! IT LOOKS SO TINY !:confused2:

View attachment 5792 View attachment 5793 View attachment 5794 View attachment 5795 View attachment 5796
MY TURN SIGNALS I BOUGHT FROM www.denniskirk.com ITS A GREAT SIGHT ! CLICK ONTO METRIC BIKES , THEN ONTO LIGHTING , THEN TURN SIGNALS , MINE ARE ON PAGE #4 ALMOST TO THE BOTTOM , PART # 210284 , THEY ARE NOT LED , BUT I HAD TO USE A LOAD EQUALIZER BECAUSE OF THE LOWER WATT BULBS . HAD I KNOWN THIS I WOULD OF BOUGHT LED LIGHTS FROM THIS SAME SIGHT !:confused2:

Nice Job! Can I interest you in a matching plate mount to go with that setup?

http://www.turbovmax.com/index/vmax/vmax_plates/vmax_license.htm

VMF members get 10% off, just enter VMF in the coupon code on check out
Contact me for for finishes and plate frames other than Chrome/Polished Bracket version...custom bracket machining etc.

[email protected]
PM ME SOME INFO ON A HORIZONTAL , AXLE MOUNT , SATIN BLACK , LICENSE PLATE MOUNT, WITHOUT THE LIGHTED FRAME !:punk:

Hi Mike,

I put those on my street bike about 4 years ago, they match up real well with the stock coated aluminum on the bike. I like the no lollypop look, had to modify them a bit to make them fit up right. If remember correctly...their not very expensive, under 40.00 a set of 2. They come in clear, amber and smoke (the ones on my bike are smoke colored) I'll dig through my paper work today and PM you Monday evening with the details. Here's how they look from the side.

Attachments

• turn_signal_side.jpg
    turn_signal_side.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 25
Back