08 Hayabusa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Does anyone know what changes were made to the new Busa's to get the extra horse power out of them?

Has any company started making kits to get the other years up to it?

New ignition?EFI curves?Power commander?

?It is supposed to be switchable though.1,2&3 or a,b,c.
I can't see displacement being controlable.

Low,Medium,High

I thought you meant where the 15 extra horsepower came from as compared to the old models with the new '08?

I think there is, or will soon be if not already, devices that allow full ignition advance in the lower gears. They are currently retarded in lower gears to help the bike be a little more "civilian" friendly.

1280 CC from 1999 to 2007
1320 2008 to take the crown from Kawis ZX14R which it has:clapping:

My Bad I made a mistake.

The world?s fastest production motorcycle mantle is about to change hands again, returning to Suzuki due to the 2008 Hayabusa?s just announced specifications which should see it push past Kawasaki's ZX-14. The new 1340cc motor is 41cc bigger, and the three-ring, aluminum alloy forged slipper pistons have a compression ratio of 12.5:1, an increase over the current Hayabusa?s11.5:1 and is expected to deliver 12 percent more power, giving the Busa a rear wheel output of 175 to 180 bhp. The motor comes in two different bikes ? the speed king Hayabusa and the hyper muscular B-King

:worthy::worthy::worthy:
I dont think I will push my luck racing any of these on the interstate, I will wait for Mr Max in November to take care of this current beast.

have to love suzuki to keep raising the bar for there busa supporters

Last edited:
Imo will they make the busa look good? I just can't grasp the ugly rear tail. but then again they all have there quirks

Back