09 aftermarket parts availabe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
i was poking around on ebay and came across a few new aftermarket items for the 09 max. if i knew how to post a link, i would. type in 2009 vmax and they should come up. the seller is the guy who owns python motor sports. billet swingarm caps (120366600206) and billet infills. (150322248042) pretty sweet. i've got the mod bug so bad i'm already shopping for parts for a bike i have yet to purchase lol! i must be outta my fricken mind.

later odieoh24

Ugh..... all show and no go... blah.

We need a PnP power commander, exhaust, cat delete, etc....

heres some more! not sure who the manufacturer is yet, but if its otec these are gonna cost some big bucks. i have all the otec clear stuff on my 97 and it cost almost as much as my 89 max. by the time i save enough to buy the new max, i'll need another 18k for the available mods-will it ever end?!! sure hope you new owners saved a big stash.

enjoy
odieoh24

Attachments

• 09 upgrades 1.jpg
    09 upgrades 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 09 upgrades 2.jpg
    09 upgrades 2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 09 upgrades 3.jpg
    09 upgrades 3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 52
I noticed it does say OTEC on the generator cover

I could tell it was otec just by the looks/design of the covers

They sure are some sweet looking peices

heres some more! not sure who the manufacturer is yet, but if its otec these are gonna cost some big bucks. i have all the otec clear stuff on my 97 and it cost almost as much as my 89 max. by the time i save enough to buy the new max, i'll need another 18k for the available mods-will it ever end?!! sure hope you new owners saved a big stash.

enjoy
odieoh24

I noticed it does say OTEC on the generator cover

I could tell it was otec just by the looks/design of the covers

They sure are some sweet looking peices

Sure enough. Pretty sweet that Otec has already got their game on for the 2nd Gen. I've purchased a few parts for my 07 and as many may already know, Otec makes some excellent Vmax products. They are a prime example of "'You Get What You Pay For"

Sure enough. Pretty sweet that Otec has already got their game on for the 2nd Gen. I've purchased a few parts for my 07 and as many may already know, Otec makes some excellent Vmax products. They are a prime example of "'You Get What You Pay For"

no doubt about that! worth every penny. when i first decided to mod the 97 the prices were almost a deal breaker, however the amount of stuff they had available made them my only choice in the end. i just got the clear diaphram covers about two weeks before i put the bike up. hoping the grounghog dont see his shadow on mon lol

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 19
no doubt about that! worth every penny. when i first decided to mod the 97 the prices were almost a deal breaker, however the amount of stuff they had available made them my only choice in the end. i just got the clear diaphram covers about two weeks before i put the bike up. hoping the grounghog dont see his shadow on mon lol

later odieoh24

NICE:biglaugh: Are those pics of your engine? By far, the Otec Clear Covers Are Absolutely BAD ASS:punk:

Latest posts

Back