Anybody speak German?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This German site has some sweet aftermarket parts. Anybody translate German? It sure would be nice to be able to purchase a few items they have. I really dig the clear spy glass carb covers:punk:
http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/vmaxkatalog/gesamt_en.html

Can't help you with the translation Mitchell,
But i did see a set of those clear glass carb covers on ebay like 2 days ago.
I just went back to look for you and i cant find them anymore. the auction must have ended or somebody hit the buy it now button.

I agree with you, they are cool as hell.

I search ebay every day after work. Cant say I remember seeing them but that dosnt mean they were not there. I look under vmax
v-max , yamaha vmax , and v max. They all seem to have a few different things. is there also another one I can look under for parts?

Yes. VMX12, VMX-12 and VMX 12 and combinations of these with 'yamaha'

Sometimes fleaBay is just a little retarded! :confused2:

I just went back to look for you and i cant find them anymore. the auction must have ended or somebody hit the buy it now button.

The clear carb covers that were just on Ebay were actually mounted on a set of complete carbs that were for sale by this site:

http://otecspecialties.homestead.com/

Maybe he can get them. I seem to remember the ad saying they were a $320 option.

Thanks for the heads up Bill. Either I'll keep searchin or con my buddy into making some:eusa_dance:

BTW....Sweet Vmax you have. Very well done:clapping:

The clear carb covers that were just on Ebay were actually mounted on a set of complete carbs that were for sale by this site:

http://otecspecialties.homestead.com/

Maybe he can get them. I seem to remember the ad saying they were a $320 option.

Guess we need to just keep our eyes peeled. Too bad some of these American machinest who fabricate engine case covers and such, can't make the clear carb covers:bang head:

Damn Clay, that site gives me a woody - now all I have to do is win the lottery!

Some really nice stuff

Mike

Use BabelFish.com to translate the webpage. Once you put in the hyperlink then select your start and end language you can keep clicking in the newly translated site and it will continue to translate automatically.

Sean Morley

Use BabelFish.com to translate the webpage. Once you put in the hyperlink then select your start and end language you can keep clicking in the newly translated site and it will continue to translate automatically.

Sean Morley

Thanks for the website info, Sean. Have you ever bought anything direct from them?

Damn Clay, that site gives me a woody - now all I have to do is win the lottery!

Some really nice stuff

Mike

Yeah, no doubt! If you look at the meeting pictures, it appears that the place is a actual store in Germany that stocks parts on the shelves. Check out some of the bikes they have on display up high.

Last edited:
Redbone is correct. Joe @ Boxenstopp sales that stuff.
And I know Jai @ Motobotique in Daytona also sells those carb covers, he has the cones with just a screen behind it to make it look like flatsides and he also has the clear ones.
Walt Bishop had the clear carb covers on his bike for a year now and we noticed that they are turning cloudy from the ethanol in the gas.

Back