• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1994 ready for a new home?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna_dude74

Reaction score
Howdy everyone,
So I am at some cross-roads..:ummm:
I really love my bike, but I am ready for some change, but not sure of what kind of change.
I could buy another MAX:punk:
I could build a better garage:eusa_dance:

I could pay off some bills:bang head:

At any rate I am willing to entertain some offers if some of you all out there might know someone looking to get into a VMAX. Some of you that I have rode with, know I take care of my stuff, but it is a 20 year old bike, and yes there are better / cleaner bikes. I haveher listed at $4000.00 but maybe because subconsciously I don't want to sell her.
She has the following monkey-mods,,,,,,,
Jardine pipes
Yamaha factory backrest
Yamaha engine guards
windshield
Vista-cruise cruise control
Aftermarket undercut seat with basket weave pattern

At any rate... hope everyone is getting ready to ride and have some fun this spring...

http://lansing.craigslist.org/mcy/4369306848.html

Nice looking bike. Whatever you decide to do, good luck friend.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

OR, buy a set of the Carrozzerias, Install, and it will be like you bought a completely different motorcycle!

$2k 18" aluminum wheels that let you run radials, save weight(especially in the wallet), improve handling. It's really a "safety mod" if you need to justify it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

LOL, "Safety Mod" is perfect. Yes, the best wheels you can get. Radial tires, light weight, and incredible looks. The biggest effect they have (besides your walled @$2300) is the incredible increase in handling. The bike feels lighter, more flickable, more acceleration, better braking, ect....

But, if you were thinking to get a bike to do that same stuff, you can get the wheels and have what you want with the classic look and sounds of the Vmax.

Latest posts

Back