1st and 2nd popping back in neutral

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mista_max

Reaction score
My transmission pops back in neutral in 1st and second gear most of the time at low speed just pulling off at red light or stop. I'm thinking it's time to do the
tranny change ( hmm that don't sound right ;-) ) and go undercut gears.

Cold weather is coming and I'm thinking about doing the work this winter in my garage. What good sources for parts and what kind of $$$$ am I looking at

Max

Check your segment out,it can get bent out of shape. There is an upgrade that isn:t too expensive. Good chance the gears dogs are rounded for sure,but it:s worth doing either way. Much less work doing the segment. Then testing it out the same day.

Check your segment out,it can get bent out of shape. There is an upgrade that isn:t too expensive. Good chance the gears dogs are rounded for sure,but it:s worth doing either way. Much less work doing the segment. Then testing it out the same day.

+1 - would do that now and than try the bike to determine if problem fixed before the winter comes.

Back