2" lower

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedfreke

Reaction score
I am new to the site and a new vmax owner, I am interested in upgrading the front forks with the racetech setup with emulators, does anyone know what part numbers I need for a 2000 max, i also want to lower the rear 2",
what is the best way to go about doing this,any help is greatly appreciated

richard

I am new to the site and a new vmax owner, I am interested in upgrading the front forks with the racetech setup with emulators, does anyone know what part numbers I need for a 2000 max, i also want to lower the rear 2",
what is the best way to go about doing this,any help is greatly appreciated

richard

Welcome Richard

Best bet is to call Race-Tech and get all the numbers and pricing.

I have a 2006 with all you stated (check out my album) and its amazing the difference it made.

I have Progressives 412 rear shocks in 11.5 but if I did it again I would go with the 12" rears in the 440 or at least the 418 series.

Good luck,
Chris

FYI: VMOA members receive a 25% discount from Race-Tech.

what is better
the progressive rear shocks or the works performance shocks? i have always used works performance shocks with race tech fork kits but that was for motorcross stuff

thanks
richard

I believe Works are better but more expensive. If getting Progressive, I would recommend the 418 series. They have adjustable damping and not just spring preload. The 440's might be good also but have no experience with them. Not even sure if they are available for the Max.

Latest posts

Back