2001 vmax shift pattern???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bph1904

Reaction score
my gf just gave me a vmax 2001 i have no clue the shift pattern trying to figure out to get in neutral agn lol

it has carbon tanks and fenders 3200 miles very clean anyone know what its worth?

One down, and four up. Neutral is between first and second (half click up). Welcome to the forum. Be careful!!

Welcome to the VMF. Be very Careful. I would guess you need some practice before going ballistic on it.... Yes, it's that fast and then some....

Be Very Careful It Doesn't Fall Over & Crush You , Its , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very Very , HEAVY !

Actually, you can probably find several neutrals hidden in various places, always at the wrong time.:bang head:

hey its a 1200cc with 3200 miles vmax w/carbon tanks , we may just sale it do you know what it is worth?

hey its a 1200cc with 3200 miles vmax w/carbon tanks , we may just sale it do you know what it is worth?

Your best bet is to look at eBay sales for similar year bikes - that will give you a good idea of what they go for.

If in good condition and running well (with such low miles it's prolly been sitting and needs a little work) you could get anything between US$3000-5000

Be Very Careful It Doesn't Fall Over & Crush You , Its , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very , Very Very , HEAVY !

Did you ever get yours off the ground? :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back