• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just nabbed a 2002 with 6,800 miles on it for $3,600...in awesome shape. Seems like nobody can get handle on the gen 1 values now, I see prices all over the place.

I got my 98 w/ less than 10,000 mile on it for $5k out the door at a stealership 6 yrs ago. Was a DAMN good price for my area at the time. Unfortunately the monkey wants about another 10 put into it on top of whats already been donated to the cause, lol.

To be fair, eBay/PayPal also scams 13% off the top. That's $676. So non eBay would be around 4500.

3-4K will get you a NICE 1st generation VMAX nowadays, if you look hard enough. Prices are going down, and other than the spring "mark-up", I don't see the uptick lasting very long. Even the 2nd Gens are down in the 9K range. The day of the muscle bike may be over. Sad, but true.

3-4K will get you a NICE 1st generation VMAX nowadays, if you look hard enough. Prices are going down, and other than the spring "mark-up", I don't see the uptick lasting very long. Even the 2nd Gens are down in the 9K range. The day of the muscle bike may be over. Sad, but true.

Agreed, I sold my 2000 w/20k on it for 3200 last year. Bike was near mint. I paid 11,900 for my 11 last year, but yeah, prices are coming down. I've seen some '14s around the 12k range.

Latest posts

Back