• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 vmax for sale in michian -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbie2007

Reaction score
hey guys hate to do it but i gotta sell my bike due to some costly repairs that are needed to my truck. i bought the bike almost 3 years ago now locally. Its a 2006 currently has 20xxx tires only have around 1000 miles on them i have lots of time and money into this bike hate to see it go but family transportation comes first. asking $5200 dont get on here to much so feel free to call or text me at 616-322-9624
thanks guys

mods:
cbr tail light
full hindle 4-1
170 michelin commander 2 power pilot front
ufo drag bars
bar end mirrors
r1 front calipers on it now
needs fork seals i have them just havent had a chance to get to them yet
i know theres more im forgetting any questions feel free to ask

Attachments

• jaredbike 038.jpg
    jaredbike 038.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 247
  • jaredbike 039.jpg
    jaredbike 039.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 228
  • jaredbike 040.jpg
    jaredbike 040.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 193
  • jaredbike 041.jpg
    jaredbike 041.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 192
Re: 2006 vmax for sale in michian

A good-lookin' bike. Sorry life interrupted your ownership. Always time for another once things get better. I like you didn't succumb to the matte-paint fad for the bodywork.

Hoping you would keep it, your a lot of fun to ride with!!.................................Tom.

Yeah was hoping to keep it to Tom but head gaskets went out on my diesel and gonna cost me around 2k to fix the right way. And that's firemedic I like just the satin I added and didon't wanna do the normal flat or matte. If I could sell a kid kidney I would lol

Thank you lol love the cover and compliments I'm always getting. And Paul did you by chance get the pictures I sent your way ?

Thank you lol love the cover and compliments I'm always getting. And Paul did you by chance get the pictures I sent your way ?

I got them..............just don't have the money.:bang head:

I'm starting to think another Vmax just isn't in the cards for me. My 05 Avalanche has been taking all my extra money.

I sold my Hawk GT, which wasn't easy...........

And I'm actually trying to sell my SV650, which is even harder......love this bike.:clapping:

Yeah I can imagine lol. This is hard for me to do but cant pull my camper or plow snow with a half blown up truck either

Sold my SV last week.............

Can't remember if I asked, Do you have the stock exhaust/parts?

THANKS Paul

He doesn't any more..............But I do!......................Tom.

4200$ just would like it gone and that's what I owe so no less please worth every penny plus some

Yeah beekeeper has exhaust and I have a ton of extra parts that come with it

Yeah but it's at a low enough price as it is. I get what your saying but don't wanna deal with the headache of shipping and contacting everyone. Whoever comes and gets it gets everything

Latest posts

Back