2010 Dyno #'s Modded

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
Finally got my Max Dyno'd by someone who knows what he is doing. I used Bucks Down Racing in Oldsmar Florida.
2010 Akrapovic Midpipe, Stock Cans, PVC, DD MOD, Airbox Mod with Accel Foam Filter.

177.55 HP to the ground
114.98 Torque to the ground

Running a tad rich but running good so say the AFR's Could tweak a tad more out of her though. Next mod Tim's reflash then back to Bucks Down for tweaking!

Finally got my Max Dyno'd by someone who knows what he is doing. I used Bucks Down Racing in Oldsmar Florida.
2010 Akrapovic Midpipe, Stock Cans, PVC, DD MOD, Airbox Mod with Accel Foam Filter.

177.55 HP to the ground
114.98 Torque to the ground

Running a tad rich but running good so say the AFR's Could tweak a tad more out of her though. Next mod Tim's reflash then back to Bucks Down for tweaking!
Nice numbers! I rode a '09 on a test demo, but can only dream about having torque at the twist of the grip.!:worthy:

Brett,

Congrats on much better numbers... Still hard to imagine you have more torque at 1,500 RPM than I have at peak....:ummm::confused2::bang head: Wow.......

Dave

Here is the Sheet:

Attachments

• Dyno Pull II 12-21-10.jpg
    Dyno Pull II 12-21-10.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 78
Very nice. Now, get that reflash done, and give us some HD video, man!

What my unmodded bike does to the stock rubber as it is...can't imagine with the Akro and reflash what kind of abuse you will be dealing out.

Latest posts

Back