2010 Spring Ice Breaker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Brian! I have also fixed the WP cover, went and bought some short 4mm socket head cap screws to replace all the bolts currently there. They are working GREAT and I was able to put short ones in the WP that won't hit the impeller. Hopefully Toxic will be all done by the weekend and ready for some riding!! I REALLY had a great time at the Ice Breaker this year, like all the others. This one was such a great team effort between Trevor, Bill, and Larry to set up ride routes, stops, and the meal was awesome. Those guys deserve all the credit for making this successful.

Great news Jim! Seems like your saving the stator cover for last, that one will a tough one but I'm sure you'll get the leaks fixed in short order. :thumbs up:
Just for my piece of mind, I hope you left the red rag or even taped it onto the bracket so you or anyone else would not get impaled on it.

And now you can say that Snowmax has truly transformed itself into Toxic!

Great job on the bike Jim, looks great!

Mike

And now you can say that Snowmax has truly transformed itself into Toxic!

Great job on the bike Jim, looks great!

Mike

LOL, yeah had to file an Environmental Impact statement in Port Dover. One more fix and Toxic is done for the year except oil changes and routine maintenance. Thanks for the compliment, have my Mod Kong under wraps and am just going to enjoy the ride.

Back