2010 Spring Ice Breaker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am looking forward to having you over Brian! If I get there early enough and you and Trevor want we can go for a short ride up on the Niagara Escarpment around by my place. Some nice roads in the area:biglaugh:

Hey Jim - I know should ask Brad - but do you know if he's riding up?
My lady is driving up in a vehicle so I am going to be looking for a riding group..

He will ride up if he goes. Still waiting to find out for sure as he is moving to his new house right around that time. Hopefully he will be coming. Otherwise there is the option that I can see who around me is coming and we can make a trip out of it and come over and pick you up. You might want to check with Billy or James to see if they are coming also.

Well gents the weather outside is looking on the up and up, we only have 3 weeks until the ride, and preperations are going great. Hope that we can have 30+ Vmax's this year so make your plans now or you may have a hard time finding a room. Of course we will help those in need so if you do have a problem finding a room let me know and I will take a look around for you.

I'm good to go, I booked a room at the Erie Beach Hotel and may have a second bed available if there is a need Jim. I will check my reservatioin to be sure if needed.
I should be cruising into Port Dover from the Brownie Run on Friday, well tanned and tired as hell!:punk:

Angelo's is full. So is the Erie Beach. I could only get a room for Friday night at Erie Beach earlier this week:confused2:.

Dale #2592

WOW! As of just a few days ago Angelo's had 5 rooms left! Filling up fast. I will contact Bill and we can try to find more rooms in the local area.

Angelo's is full. So is the Erie Beach. I could only get a room for Friday night at Erie Beach earlier this week:confused2:.

Dale #2592

DOH! I knew I would leave it for too long. This will screw up my plans now...:bang head:

Hmmmm, there are several hotels in the Simcoe area too that you might check out. They are within a 10 minute ride of where the action will be.

Gents,

Plans are firming up for the weekend activities. Tentatively, and if folks want, on Friday am looking at going to Cayuga to the Toronto Motorsports complex drag strip. It is a "Run what you brung." night so we can go down and for those who are interested make some runs. Cost is $20 if you are running, $10 if you want to watch. Participation is optional, but should make for a fun evening.

For Saturday we are planning on having breakfast at Angelo's and then heading up to Woodstock, Ontario to the Power Garage Yamaha dealership. They are having the Yamaha Power tour demo day and free lunch as well. Then we will head back down to the Lake Erie shoreline and ride back to Port Dover.

Friday night we should all meet up either at Angelo's or down by the Tim Horton's by the beach in Port Dover. Sunday we will all meet up for a coffee and then everyone can head out from there. Things are coming together nicely so far.

Hey there guys.

Just wondering who is riding up from Oshawa / Toronto area?
I am looking for a riding group / buddy.

All,

Just checked in and Angelo's does have rooms available. You have to make sure that you tell them that you are with the VMOA and tell the lady to look in the other book for details. Not sure what that is about but hey why ask questions LOL.

Booked in at Angelo's last night so there's some rooms left. Don't know why they didn't tell me that when I called 2 weeks ago!

Dale #2592

So, am I the only one booked at the Erie Beach hotel? If so then maybe I'll try to get a room at Angelo's.:ummm:
Otherwise, maybe there's someone that wants to split a room at Erie Beach?

All,
Here is the plan for the Spring Ice Breaker June 4-6th.

Friday: Meet and greet at Angelo's Noon-?, also we are looking at, weather permitting, going to Cayuga dragstrip (Toronto Motorsports park) to their "Run what you brung" night.

Saturday: Meet at 9am at Angelo's to ride up to Simcoe, On for breakfast. After breakfast we are riding up to The Power Garage as they are having their Yamaha Demo day and will be having a bbq for lunch. Once we leave there it is off to Port Burwell and along the Lake Erie shoreline back to Port Dover. Dinner this year will be at the Erie Beach Hotel starting ~6pm. We will have a VMOA store kit, give away prizes, and we have a pay raffle for a PC Racing re-usable oil filter to raise funds for future events.

Sunday: Meet up and ride out at a time TBD.
Hope to see you all there!!!!!!

Buster:

Just looking for some info when you want to head out?
Jims looking to meet up too.

Back