2nd Annual N.E. International Pizza Run?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max_caper

Reaction score
Any thoughts about a Second Pizza Run or other ride(s) in NY or Michigan? Looking forward to the 2010 riding season with the new toy. The boss says I can start planning my 2010 vacation times any time!

Blaine

ohh ya sounds like good plan. we lucked out with awesome wxx this year. think we should make it a one night stop this time. be able to get more riding in with the gang. What you think Kyle???:punk:

ohh ya sounds like good plan. we lucked out with awesome wxx this year. think we should make it a one night stop this time. be able to get more riding in with the gang. What you think Kyle???:punk:

I'm IN!!!!!!

We have lots of time to plan it this time so it should go much smoother......

And with less stress on my part:rofl_200:

If you folks want to do it around here I will be happy to set it up.....

The first decision to make is where.......

I can set it up anywhere in NORTHERN NY......

It's the only area I know well enough....

So......WHERE WE GOIN'?!?!?!!?!:eusa_dance:

And who's setting it up??

well if you left it to Dan and me we would only pick a time and place about 15 mins before we went anywhere so that might not be a good plan for everyone else :rofl_200:.
Dont know the area kyle but if ya need help let me know...... oh wait i can help :ummm: with eating the pizza :rofl_200::rofl_200:

If a member wants to set one up somewhere else in the Northeast I am OK with that....

It's not MY Pizza Run.......It's OUR Pizza Run.......

If the consensus wants to come back to NY and you want me to set it up that's fine....

We could go back to Sergi's in Canton......We could go to Josie's in Canton....

We could go to Lake Placid,Saranac Lake area......But hotels are pricey.....

Tupper Lake would be a great spot......Reasonably priced hotel rooms.....Good pizza......

Prime leaf peeping season though.......so it could be VERY busy....

What do you think about the Anchor Bar just outside of Buffalo , NY?
The home of the Buffalo Chicken Wing. It was suggested during the pizza run. Canadian, PA Crew, New York Crew...Mass .....well same great crew....Just an Idea throwing it out there

http://www.anchorbar.com/

What do you think about the Anchor Bar just outside of Buffalo , NY?
The home of the Buffalo Chicken Wing. It was suggested during the pizza run. Canadian, PA Crew, New York Crew...Mass .....well same great crew....Just an Idea throwing it out there

http://www.anchorbar.com/
ya man im up for another location. mmmmm chicken and pizza!!!!!!:th_party39:

think we can break 20 bikes this time around??

hows it been going C??

It's too far for me to ride, but damn I miss New York-style pizza.

We had a terminal up in Oxford, MASS. There was a great pizza place there that had a pizza called 'the New Englander'.

Now I am a southern boy, and didn't know what I was doing, but I ordered a LARGE, with EVERYTHING.

Mistake.

BIG MISTAKE.

Y'all put shit on pizzas up there, that has NO BUSINESS being on a pizza.

I didn't mind the seafood too much, the pineapple, or the peppers, but why would you put asparagus on a pizza?

I ate on that pizza for 3 days, and still threw some of it away.

Learned my lesson after that, and enjoyed great pizza from then on. Our pizza places here just don't match up.

"Burnout" & "Holeshot" are in.....I'm in!! :clapping:

Now that some of the 'Jersey Crew' have foul weather riding gear' (chaps) maybe we can pry those guys out for a run!!

Pretty far out (time wise) for me & Tugla.....just let us know once you've ordered, we'll be there by the time they serve it!! :rofl_200:

Here's my little el-cheapo, $400 second hand ramp trailer.....we now have the capability of reaching areas of the 'galaxy' previous unaccessable to us.......:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• 100_1753.jpg
    100_1753.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 25
It's too far for me to ride, but damn I miss New York-style pizza.

We had a terminal up in Oxford, MASS. There was a great pizza place there that had a pizza called 'the New Englander'.

Now I am a southern boy, and didn't know what I was doing, but I ordered a LARGE, with EVERYTHING.

Mistake.

BIG MISTAKE.

Y'all put shit on pizzas up there, that has NO BUSINESS being on a pizza.

I didn't mind the seafood too much, the pineapple, or the peppers, but why would you put asparagus on a pizza?

I ate on that pizza for 3 days, and still threw some of it away.

Learned my lesson after that, and enjoyed great pizza from then on. Our pizza places here just don't match up.

yea i've never ordered any pizza with 'everything'

i was in oxford, twice on sunday. on the way to and back from franklin to sturbridge.

Sounds good to me Holeshot...:clapping:

indeed. set a date and lets go.

Here's my little el-cheapo, $400 second hand ramp trailer.....we now have the capability of reaching areas of the 'galaxy' previous unaccessable to us.......:eusa_dance:

danny that looks perfect for what you needed!

yea i've never ordered any pizza with 'everything'

danny that looks perfect for what you needed!

Asparagus has no business on pizza!! My wife loves asparagus and I finally had to tell her, every time I eat it I'm right on the edge of blowing lunch!! I would continue to eat it if she wanted, but to please not be insulted if I puked all over supper table!! :barf:

It is perfect, it's light, but fairly sturdy, goes down the road good...I really like it!

I got into a little 'discussion' with the u-haul people about reserving a trailer for the PCW trip....was telling Garrett how sick I was of putting up with their arrogant crap, and he e mailed me a Craigslist link for a trailer that was less than 10 miles from me.....I drove right over, checked it out and bought it!!

A sheet of 3/4" p/t plywood and a couple scrap 2 x 4's later....I gots a trailer!

Thanks for finding it for me!! :punk:

Now that some of the 'Jersey Crew' have foul weather riding gear' (chaps) maybe we can pry those guys out for a run!!

Pretty far out (time wise) for me & Tugla.....just let us know once you've ordered, we'll be there by the time they serve it!! :rofl_200:

you know it brother :rofl_200:

I like it, guess it can carry about 750lbs ey Dan? Or can it carry multiple max's??:confused2: too bad the "Big Red" trailer wasn't down there, we could have put your truck and trailer in it hahahaha

Anchor Bar.....:eusa_dance:

I have an old 4X8 tilt bed trailer I am going to rehab:biglaugh:

I like it, guess it can carry about 750lbs ey Dan? Or can it carry multiple max's??:confused2: too bad the "Big Red" trailer wasn't down there, we could have put your truck and trailer in it hahahaha

I don't think it'll carry multiple maxi, it's just not wide enough....just have to bring the big red one, put both trucks, both max's and my 4 wheeler in that baby!!

Anchor Bar.....:eusa_dance:

I have an old 4X8 tilt bed trailer I am going to rehab:biglaugh:

You won't regret it Kyle, they're nice to have around, maybe for a Cape Cod run or something like that.

You won't regret it Kyle, they're nice to have around, maybe for a Cape Cod run or something like that.

You just reminded me.......what happened to the Cape ride we were supposed to do this this past summer??? Has the "host" been on here lately?? Just wondering.............

Back