2nd Annual N.E. International Pizza Run?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late Sept sounds good to me.....I don't even want to go to the store for ice cream is this heat!! :bang head:

The Pizza Run was great and this one sounds great too....lots o new faces & bikes.....very cool.

Bet we could even drag ol' EvilD out for this one.....whatcha say 'E'...up for it?

Buffalo's my home town btw....well, where I was born and lived awhile. Don't know much about Buffalo tho.....just glad I ain't there any more!! :biglaugh:

Hmm, Buffalo you say, eh? Only 556 miles, but for some good hot wings I might be able work that in to my busy social calender! :eusa_dance::biglaugh:
All a little mileage is going to do is work up a powerful hunger!:punk:

the 25 would be epic, and thats exactly the opposite route and date i took with V2 last pizza run hahaha perfect

buffalo isn't too bad for me either. only 60 miles more than canton from utica.

my choice on weekends would be 10/2 or 10/9

So, will it be a Buffalo Wings Ride or a run to Canton for fatbags? I've tried both and both choices are awesome! If I'm not working, you can count me in for either venue.

Sorry I didn't touch base with anyone about my run to Canton. I got a crazy notion on a Thursday evening to take my son and head over to New York the following day. This was back in July when the humid-ex put temperatures into the 100's but I was feeling brave/stupid so we went for it! Crossed at Wolf Island and crossed again by ferry to Cape Vincent. After a quick pit-stop in Watertown, we took State road 3 through past Fort Drum (where I saw my 1st Apache Attack heli is flight), through a part of Adirondack State park, north on 56, to 68 and into Canton for the night. Had a bite to eat Sergei's and the fatbags are REALLY good...not overly-huge but definitely a hunger-stopper! Continued on the 68 to the 37, to highway 12 and followed the St. Lawrence to Alexandria Bay. A great ride in spite of the scorching weather! Can't wait to do it again soon!

Blaine

So, will it be a Buffalo Wings Ride or a run to Canton for fatbags? I've tried both and both choices are awesome! If I'm not working, you can count me in for either venue.

Sorry I didn't touch base with anyone about my run to Canton. I got a crazy notion on a Thursday evening to take my son and head over to New York the following day. This was back in July when the humid-ex put temperatures into the 100's but I was feeling brave/stupid so we went for it! Crossed at Wolf Island and crossed again by ferry to Cape Vincent. After a quick pit-stop in Watertown, we took State road 3 through past Fort Drum (where I saw my 1st Apache Attack heli is flight), through a part of Adirondack State park, north on 56, to 68 and into Canton for the night. Had a bite to eat Sergei's and the fatbags are REALLY good...not overly-huge but definitely a hunger-stopper! Continued on the 68 to the 37, to highway 12 and followed the St. Lawrence to Alexandria Bay. A great ride in spite of the scorching weather! Can't wait to do it again soon!

Blaine

That sounds like a nice loop, Blaine. How many miles does that end up being??

Are we still looking at the 25th of Sept.:ummm: Also, what is the destination, I have heard Buffalo, but want to confirm as I need to start setting up my trip soon......:eusa_dance:

That sounds like a nice loop, Blaine. How many miles does that end up being??

That whole ride was a bit over 500 miles. It was a very nice loop. I really enjoyed the scenery and the roads...must look awesome in the Fall.

I talked to the owner of Sergei's and he fondly remembers the VMax crowd from last year! He seems like a nice fellow and is apparently into horse racing because he mentioned Woodbine and Mohawk in his travels into Ontario.

Cheers!

Blaine

Is the date set on this one yet? I would really like to hit this one, especialy since I missed the PGH run. The first weekend in Oct is no good for me, other than that I think I should be able to make it.

its gonna be really difficult for me to do this, this year, but if i could it would probably the first weekend of october or later.

gonna be hard to make the 25th sept but still too early for me to say.........

not that it wasnt a great place to ride to and eat in canton what else is close around there that would make a great ride/eat................any NE dudes have ideas?

gonna be hard to make the 25th sept but still too early for me to say.........

not that it wasnt a great place to ride to and eat in canton what else is close around there that would make a great ride/eat................any NE dudes have ideas?

i think this year its gonna be a buffalo run for wings what guys were saying.

buffalo ,ny eh just checking, not sure if there is any other town same name different state

Latest posts

Back