300 MPG Bike, Pretty Neat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing with the push towards electric vehicles is that the existing grid cannot handle it. We have brown outs and warnings to cut back on AC every summer because the grid and power supply is maxed out. Now picture a couple million people plugging in their cars at the same time when they get home! :biglaugh: This will, of course, create a panic to create more power stations and beef up the grids which will cost the taxpayer more. They will have to create a new tax to generate this money and call it something like the "energy conservation" tax :confused2: WTF.. we can't win!

The funny thing with the push towards electric vehicles is that the existing grid cannot handle it. We have brown outs and warnings to cut back on AC every summer because the grid and power supply is maxed out. Now picture a couple million people plugging in their cars at the same time when they get home! :biglaugh: This will, of course, create a panic to create more power stations and beef up the grids which will cost the taxpayer more. They will have to create a new tax to generate this money and call it something like the "energy conservation" tax :confused2: WTF.. we can't win!

Which is why John McCain wants to see new nuke plants down here! :confused2:

Here is the solution to your under supply problem Buster.
The REAL problem is that our enforced dependence on the centralized power distribution monopoly needs to be broken.
We need to be the source of our own power generating requirements. The Canadians have a similar solution that uses natural gas to generate the power. Have a look at this.

http://www.thermogen.com.au/content.php?pageid=home

http://www.capstoneturbine.com/

I have witnessed both systems working (My friend has the Thermogen system.

Which is why John McCain wants to see new nuke plants down here! :confused2:

John McCain is FOOL.

He advocates (has been bought off by) an industry we don't need, that produces a lethal waste product we can't get rid of, for personal monetary gain of those who fund his campaign and wish to keep their monopoly hold over the generation and distribution of power (and their power over you).

I hear a lisp or is that just a Boston accent. Cahhh:ummm:

0-45 in 5 seconds wooo hoooo I bet that is a blast to ride.:rofl_200:

The idea seems pretty good, and you don't have to look like a fool riding a scooter! Although with the price of gasoline going the way they are you may not look like such a fool if your riding a scooter. :biglaugh:
If you put a setup in a bike with a fairing it probably would almost look like a real motorcyle. Performance could use a boost though, 5 sec to get to 45 mph, ugh! I think most scooters could beat that!:rofl_200:

Back