5 alpha-numerical vanity plate suggestions.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pighuntingpuppy

Reaction score
Since I have a black Max....Only 1 plate in my state is black The NM Chili plate. So I went with that. There is a downfall for the chili plate....5 characters. If I went with the yellow or teal plates...I could go 6 characters. And if I had the option on the chili plate for a 6 character vanity plate, it would be VMXBBY.

But since I am stuck with a 5 digit plate, suggestions or improvisations?

My current choice is VMAXD. Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

Below is what the Chili plate looks like.

Attachments

• Chili plate.jpg
    Chili plate.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 19
Since I have a black Max....Only 1 plate in my state is black The NM Chili plate. So I went with that. There is a downfall for the chili plate....5 characters. If I went with the yellow or teal plates...I could go 6 characters. And if I had the option on the chili plate for a 6 character vanity plate, it would be VMXBBY.

But since I am stuck with a 5 digit plate, suggestions or improvisations?

My current choice is VMAXD. Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

Below is what the Chili plate looks like.

Here are some I considered for my supercharged Gen2.

NY is tough because a lot of plates have already been taken. They have a website where you can enter them and see if they are available. I spent a lot of time coming up with these, they are all available. Probably 75% of the ones I was thinking of were not.

IMG_20170503_142544079.jpg

Here are some I considered for my supercharged Gen2.

NY is tough because a lot of plates have already been taken. They have a website where you can enter them and see if they are available. I spent a lot of time coming up with these, they are all available. Probably 75% of the ones I was thinking of were not.

View attachment 69119

Those are great choices. But mostly 6 digit plates. I am limited to 5.

I checked into these plates, but at $150 a year above and beyond the normal registration fee, I'm going to pass.

PLPC001

PLPC001

I don’t think ND charges much over the standard fees for a vanity plate, I should know since I’m paying for one on our Civic Sport .

All great choices. So....After some deliberation....I have 3 plates I can live with depending on which is available. If 6 digits were available, hands down it would be VMXBBY for VMax Baby. But with a 5 digit only for the plate, these are it...

MDVMX means Mad VMax
MDMAX means Mad Max
VMAXD means Vmaxed

Already filled out the form online and when the plate arrives, will post. Will be up to 4 weeks according to the site.

I had ZILLA on my '85 for a few years. After all Godzilla is the king of the monsters, as is a VMax..

Last edited:
Cant help with your 5 letter situation, I had a list that was all 6 digits for here in CT. BUT,that is awesome that you can get a chili plate..in Black even!

I think in CT I can get a friggin lighthouse, or maybe a breast cancer awareness ribbon... or something about cats and or dogs.. but all in the same light blueish color as a stupid normal plate.

Whatever you choose , should look cool as heck. Can you do less than 5 spaces? or must be exactly 5?

T$

Cant help with your 5 letter situation, I had a list that was all 6 digits for here in CT. BUT,that is awesome that you can get a chili plate..in Black even!

I think in CT I can get a friggin lighthouse, or maybe a breast cancer awareness ribbon... or something about cats and or dogs.. but all in the same light blueish color as a stupid normal plate.

Whatever you choose , should look cool as heck. Can you do less than 5 spaces? or must be exactly 5?

T$

Up to 5 characters.

Just spit firing some ideas
GETIT
TRYME
ULOSE
FAST1
USLOW
MYMAX
YYONE “wise one”
BADCO-Tribute lol

Back