50deg and the sky void of color

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could we pick up enough Vmax's along the way to scare the crap out of the border guards????? They would think a motorcycle gang is coming to take over Alaska. Would love to see KJ's expression if 20 or so of us showed up..... unexpected of course LOL.

Brian,

We need to get a group of us together and travel en mass to KJ's place:biglaugh: Would be a great ride for sure!!
WOOT! That would be awesome Jim! I could just picture KJ in his garage (in his moosehide slippers, of couse) enjoying a cold one, when the ground would start shaking, windows rattling as we pull up into his driveway! I could just immagine the look on KJ's face!
Priceless!
:rofl_200:

We definately need to take a look at doing this. Prolly not next summer for me, but the summer after could be a plan!! Would have to look at at least 3 weeks total for the entire trip at a minimum.

Next time you are up this way give me a call. A trip through the Rockies is always amazing, and there is alot to see here. The dinosaur exhibit is pretty cool isn't it.
I really enjoyed that, and so did my 11 year old nephew who I brought along with me. He was all bored until we got there. Here really liked going up into the dinosaur in town! (See attached)

Attachments

• Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Picture 123.jpg
    Picture 123.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 6
We definately need to take a look at doing this. Prolly not next summer for me, but the summer after could be a plan!! Would have to look at at least 3 weeks total for the entire trip at a minimum.
Man, that plan is so crazy it could just work! LOL I would be up for a trip like that and yes it probably work out better in 2010. Even at 3 weeks we'd get back and say we should went for 4! Let's work it out!

Could we pick up enough Vmax's along the way to scare the crap out of the border guards????? They would think a motorcycle gang is coming to take over Alaska. Would love to see KJ's expression if 20 or so of us showed up..... unexpected of course LOL.

Can you imagine how many gas cans we would need to bring for 20+ maxes driving that far:rofl_200:

Can you imagine how many gas cans we would need to bring for 20+ maxes driving that far:rofl_200:

OMG!!!!! They would make a mint off of us LOL. Everyone would need one of those extra fuel tanks installed. That and I would need new tires cause that trip would prolly kill a set knowing the way I drive. It would definately take some planning, but if we seriously start looking at 2010 I am sure we can handle it. Prolly want to set aside the entire month of August!!

Latest posts

Back