9.43@142mph!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have owned a 05 VMAX and another 49 motorcycles over my 44 years of riding. I am hoping for one of the old farts buying the 2nd Gen VMAX to get scared sh!tless after they have had there MAX a short while. Maybe they will put it up for sale for a couple thousand off retail and I will get a deal. May I ain't scared me! LOL
Jamboa:eusa_dance:

I have owned a 05 VMAX and another 49 motorcycles over my 44 years of riding. I am hoping for one of the old farts buying the 2nd Gen VMAX to get scared sh!tless after they have had there MAX a short while. Maybe they will put it up for sale for a couple thousand off retail and I will get a deal. May I ain't scared me! LOL

+1 No Joke!

I think A LOT of guys are hoping the same thing. Seller is probably going to get his asking price for it no problem.

I sure hope so....I will be there to pick up the slack. :biglaugh: as long as they drop the price a little.

It is most unlikely they will drop the MSRP.

For incentive, Yamaha might give more bike for the same money, like more ponies than the 200.

There are some at other Vmax forum that thinks Yamaha and the release of the Vmax is not at all affected by the economy..lol

Come on Yankee, all you gotta do is put Sea Foam in it. It'll go.

I bet when Mr. Yamasukiaki comes from from Yamaha to tune the 09 VMAX for the test mag he will have 2 things in his tool bag..

1) Seafoam
2) Wasabi

Ohh and by the way last time when Mr Yamahasukiiaki weighed in , he tipped the scale at 94 lbs.

I bet when Mr. Yamasukiaki comes from from Yamaha to tune the 09 VMAX for the test mag he will have 2 things in his tool bag..

1) Seafoam
2) Wasabi

Ohh and by the way last time when Mr Yamahasukiiaki weighed in , he tipped the scale at 94 lbs.

Wonder what his 1/4 mile time would be.

I only mention Mr. "Yamahasukiiaki" and his 1/4 mile time due to his 94 lb weight, LOL. He probably wouldn't have enough strength in his arms to hold on! :biglaugh:

Back