9.43@142mph!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No fricking way will it go that slow in the qurater. No one must have told the test rider that there was more than 3 gears. :rofl_200:

I hate to add to this thread but...

No one has talked about the gearing and torque of the New Max compared to a 'Busa and 14 (that I have seen in this thread). The new Max is heavier and probably equal HP, but the HP will come in sooner and the low end torque WILL be greater than the 'Busa. Also the 'Busa is geared to do 186mph in fourth gear! The new Max is geared to do the quarter mile dance. There are other factors to consider than just weight and peak HP when bench racing vehicles. I am not going to predict which one will be faster. I have room for both in my garage if that day ever comes (yeah, right).

I hate to add to this thread but...

No one has talked about the gearing and torque of the New Max compared to a 'Busa and 14 (that I have seen in this thread). The new Max is heavier and probably equal HP, but the HP will come in sooner and the low end torque WILL be greater than the 'Busa. Also the 'Busa is geared to do 186mph in fourth gear! The new Max is geared to do the quarter mile dance. There are other factors to consider than just weight and peak HP when bench racing vehicles. I am not going to predict which one will be faster. I have room for both in my garage if that day ever comes (yeah, right).

I agree with what you posted, Heretic. However, if you're lining up against someone with any real interest in drag racing his 'Busa, he's probably swapped sprockets to his advantage, something you can do with a chain drive.

This whole thing, while interesting, is like arguing which is better, blondes or brunettes?

I have room for both in my garage if that day ever comes (yeah, right).

I have room for both in my garage as well, so I will get 2 VMax's. That's the only bike I want in my garage whether it's the quickest or not.

Soooooo... it looks like Yamaha was listing when they toured the US getting feed back on the new Max. Rumors are flying that a "Race Only" upgraded ECU will be available when the new bike comes out. Can a "Race Only" exhaust and air intake be far behind?

Can you say" Most Powerful Factory Bike on the planet"

All you haters and Busa Bitches that don't have two nickels to rub together can go...:double angry bird: off.

Soooooo... it looks like Yamaha was listing when they toured the US getting feed back on the new Max. Rumors are flying that a "Race Only" upgraded ECU will be available when the new bike comes out. Can a "Race Only" exhaust and air intake be far behind?

All you haters and Busa Bitches that don't have two nickels to rub together can go...:double angry bird: off.

Did Boss Hoss go out of business?

*Kisses*

For at least a third time in this thread I'll say it again. I hope the Max comes out and whipes the field out. Perhaps I'll take those two nickles to rub together and get a down paypment. Or Nobody can roll off a few hundies he's got rolled up in his ass and give me a down payment for one. :rofl_200:

Here's what the guy next to you might run. It's a couple of years old, so FWIW.

Holy Sheep Ship!
"
ZX-6R ('05) 4/05 10.38 @ 135.6 3.5 3.51

Now I dont feel so bad. I think I posted that I was messing with a Kawi 600 a few weeks back on the interstate running 80 MPH and did some roll on's with him and he pulled away from me, now I see why. I heard they were fast as hell for 600's... 135 MPH 1/4 mph!! Dayumn!!
I really need to get my nitrous back functioning again :bang head:

*Kisses*

For at least a third time in this thread I'll say it again. I hope the Max comes out and whipes the field out. Perhaps I'll take those two nickles to rub together and get a down paypment. Or Nobody can roll off a few hundies he's got rolled up in his ass and give me a down payment for one. :rofl_200:
Sure, I got a few nickels for ya, as soon as you wipe your face from :wkwk: Busa bitch :surprise::blahblah2::tantrum::th_flipthebird::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it:

*GASP* I'm a *sniffle* "Busa Bitch"

Oh GOD SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Haha nice one, at least you got your screen name right though. :thumbsup

Funny how a thread labeled "9.43@142mph" has created such a stir especially with the competition. And 12 pages worth!!

The new VMAX is going to be the fastest bike cause its much gooder than a Hayabusa and its also Gooder than sportbikes.
I think it will run 9.0's at atleast 160MPH. Its going to be the bester than the better.:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back