VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup he's running the guru's max with ufo's catsass exhaust and a fuel tuner,he dynoed it this morning before he took it to the track.189.9rwhp.:biglaugh:

Lee (smokinzx14) also ran that night and had the best 60ft on a vmax. Here's what he had to say when he got back from the track...

OK guys and Gals here it is ........................Drum rollllllll please ..Smokin on Bad_Maxs bike 9.87@ 136 ..... Smokin on Tims ( The Vmax Gurus bike ) 9.74 @ 140 ...Smokin on his 06 zx14 8.90s @ 151 all night .....

Hold on it gets Better !!!!!!!!!!!! Pee Wee Gleason ran the best of a 9.51 on Tims bike ( The Vmax Gurus bike ) ..... Bad_Maxs bike 9.74 @ 140 ...

I was lucky i had the best 60 foot of everybody on Bobs Vmax with a 1.57 !!!
I got to talk to Pee Wee and found out he is from Calif ( LA ) Just like me , He is 53 years old just like me , I out weight him by close to 20 pounds ... He weighs in at 116 pounds !!! That is why the call him Pee Wee !!!! Let me tell you the man has some MAD SKILLS !!! ... You should have seen the look on my face when i saw that 9.51 come up on the score board ... ( Priceless !!! ) lol ....

A little info on the bikes ...

Bad Maxs bike ... Street tire , Cats removed , Speed fix ( removes the limiters ) Fuel tunner ( like a P/C ) ..Weighed in at around 670 pounds..

Tims the Vmax Gurus bike .. Cat removed and after market cans , Fuel tunner , race ECU , M/T drag slick , U4 fuel .. Weighed in at 650 pounds ..

I made a lot of passes ( 5 or 6 ) on Bad_Maxs bike and all but one was in the 9s ..I had one 10 second pass where i spun and banged the rev limiter in 3 gears ...
I only got one pass on Tims bike, i took it very easy on that run because he really didn't know me and asked me to take it easy with his bike ... I'm sure with a few more passes i could have got it into the 9.60s ...

Bad_Maxs bike was having clutch problems ( wore out ) .. It was slipping pretty bad on the 4th and 5th gear changes .. I'm pretty sure with some new clutches i could have got a 9.70s out of it ...We will have to try it again with some fresh clutches ..

We all had a blast ... And it was a thrill to meet Jay ( PeeWee ) Gleason .. I Need to thank Bob for letting me trash his bike all night and Tim also for letting me make a pass on his bike.. Tim is a really nice guy and one hell of a Bike tunner...

Tommy had a new best on his zx`14 with a 9.21 .. Teddy had a new best tonight also ... He installed a new Brocks pipe and was laying down some killer numbers on his ZRX1200 ... I think he ran the best of a 9.23 ... He picked up a full tenth over his old pipe ...What can i say Brocks pipe make power !!!!

I did get to run my zx14 with PeeWee in the other lane but i blew the tire off and let off the throttle ...But being the racer i am i said what the hell and went after him to see if i could get him .. I got him with a crappy 9.58 run ... Sorry i just had to do it ...lol...
smile.gif

you mean good thing peewee caught him on an off run. That bike usually runs in the mid high 8's off the spray lol. it's a 64" zx14 with a smeg, pc3, air shifter, strapped, and slammed.

lol good thing you got PeeWee on a off run :biglaugh:
You know you should reread what i posted ... Yes i ran PeeWee on my 8 second zx14 , I blew the tire off at the line and had to chop the throttle to stop the wheel spin and get the bike straight ...I saw Peewee out in front of me and said what the hell , let me see if i can run him down ..I cranked back on the throttle and blew pass him at about the 1000 foot mark.. PeeWee knew what happened right away when he found himself in the lead .. He knew my bike ran high 8s before he ran me .. We didn't plan to race, we just ended up in line together ...He wasn't a bit worried about my bike , he was focused on what he was doing and could careless who or what was in the other lane ..The man is a true pro and a class act ..

Latest posts

Back