A Commemorative Post............?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well get you ass down here & enjoy the Heat ! I fyou wind up any where near me I will buy your first beer.
i I'M ACTUALLY ALLERGIC TO YEAST , THATS WHY I CANT EAT INFECTED " PUSSY " :rofl_200:, BUT IF YOU ARE SO KIND , I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON A " TANGUERAY " GIN AND TONIC ! . :punk:

i I'M ACTUALLY ALLERGIC TO YEAST , THATS WHY I CANT EAT INFECTED " PUSSY " :rofl_200:, BUT IF YOU ARE SO KIND , I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON A " TANGUERAY " GIN AND TONIC ! . :punk:
LMAO ! I dont drink beer either that shit is nasty. I always have Spiced RUm here though. I will have to take you up to my Local waterin hole for Gin & I will keep track of all the Pussy so you dont get infected.

LMAO ! I dont drink beer either that shit is nasty. I always have Spiced RUm here though. I will have to take you up to my Local waterin hole for Gin & I will keep track of all the Pussy so you dont get infected.
i :rofl_200:" LOL " :rofl_200:" LOL " :rofl_200:" LOL ":rofl_200:

Wow, When I started this Thread, I figured it'd run a day and die. Figured it would have 1 or 2 replies. Holy Shit. Ya never know what a subject's gonna do.

Thanks for all the attention and to those who have pointed kind words my way. This is the only place I go that I feel everybody is a part of the action... It's a blast being part of something that works so well. This Forum Rocks....:clapping:

I think it stayed alive because Tim started talking about "pussy". JK. Agreed this is a great forum, I wish I would have found it back in 06 when I first got my Vmax. Lots of good, knowledgeable people here, and we can't forget to thank Buster and all the moderators for keeping it going. For those that haven't, hit that donate button at the top of the page and help keep this place great!

Sex Sells, that's for sure....Being a Forum Supporter for such a great forum as this is the natural thing to do.
The Advice and Friends I've gained here are Priceless........... Gotta be sure to keep my average post rate up now....:rofl_200:

Hey gyus You forgot about me - a problematic european with bad language LOL
Im not a pro, somethimes you may not have a bloody idea what da heck Im talikng about but Im trying my best and I always willing to help :punk:

I recently quit "polish vmaxforum" and even shut the site down - one moderator stole the database and they have a new forum now - stolen old as a new one LOL
I couldt stand the ignorance and robbery related with those people.
This is the only forum I do care right now.

Prez, you're an Icon here. No way could we forget you. You're one of the irreplaceable people here who adds to the caliber and character of the site.

BTW: You always seem to be Crystal Clear to me.:confused2::biglaugh:
Some of these New Yorkers, on the other hand?????:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Dave

PS: I still need more input about the 85/86 Front Wheel Distance Collar, possible problem...

Thx Super Dave!
Good to be useful.

I cant be sure about my language level cuz nobody wants to tell me the honest opinion...I can accept almost everything so everyone please do not hesitate LOL :rofl_200:

To bad Gaetan sold his bike and hes no more here that often - hes tips about english were pricless to me!

Im just about to answer your collar question.

Last edited:
Hopefully NaugtyG will return with a vengence.. All of us miss him but he can't be a world traveler for ever... I'm sure CaptainKyle will have a bike to peak NaughtyG's interest when he returns...

As for you, None of my neighbors use as good of English as you. And, some of them are actually American by birth.... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Thx Super Dave!
Good to be useful.

I cant be sure about my language level cuz nobody wants to tell me the honest opinion...I can accept almost everything so everyone please do not hesitate LOL :rofl_200:

To bad Gatetan sold his bike and hes no more here that often - hes tips about english were pricless to me!

Im just about to answer your collar question.
Gaeton will be back in Florida June 1at for a visit to bad he aint staying.

Kyle has a better clue than I do. Something to do with the music industry from what I've gleened...

I don't get much time to come out and meet you guys. I do a lot of traveling. From everything I can gather you guys from the Tampa Bay area are great. Maybe I can get the time to hook up for a ride someday...

I don't get much time to come out and meet you guys. I do a lot of traveling. From everything I can gather you guys from the Tampa Bay area are great. Maybe I can get the time to hook up for a ride someday...
This whole site is great & the people here are great lots of good information & if you dont feel comfortable working on your bike yourself I can do it a lot cheaper than the dealer & you can gain a friendship with the Vmax community in the area.

Thx Super Dave!
Good to be useful.

To bad Gaetan sold his bike and hes no more here that often - hes tips about english were priceless to me!

I'm just about to answer your collar question.
i AS FAR AS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE , ANYTHING OVER 4 LETTERS I GET CONFUSED , BUT I'M REALLY GOOD , " AT THEM "!.. :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :biglaugh:

You guys are better than brothers and I don't have to take any heat for being related to you....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I know you get confused & ( Pussy) is 5 letters that is why I am gonna have to help you take care of it in Florida. :rofl_200:
i ACTUALLY , IT ONLY HAD 4 UNTIL " SPELL-CHECK " FUCKED IT ALL UP ! . :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

i ACTUALLY , IT ONLY HAD 4 UNTIL " SPELL-CHECK " FUCKED IT ALL UP ! . :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:
I was out checking out the Florida stuff tonight & MY Ole lady was actually helping me. I am in bad trouble Thursday because she is going to Tennessee to visit her family & leaving me on my own untill Sunday.

Latest posts

Back