A "star" is born!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

I got notified today that I made the cut for the Yamaha television commercial!! They sent me a copy, but it is a huge file so I will post on Youtube tonight and then put here on the forum. As usual someone else got to see it before me, Jodi, because my computer here at work doesnt like MP4 files apparently. She said that in the 30 sec. commercial I have ~15 seconds:punk: This includes a good shot of me flying down the dragstrip!!! For Canadians here on the forum the commercial will be on TSN and SportsNet!!

Congrats Jim! Now that you are a star, you are going to need an agent and I think I would be your man!

You let me know when your ready and I will put my master plan in place - stick with me, brother and we (or I mean YOU) will be a big star!

Makeup!

Mike

Congrats Jim! Now that you are a star, you are going to need an agent and I think I would be your man!

You let me know when your ready and I will put my master plan in place - stick with me, brother and we (or I mean YOU) will be a big star!

Makeup!

Mike

So what are your terms? I am betting on all subsidiary rights in perpituity........ oh yeah +25% of gross earnings, 20% of all signing bonuses, and my bike thrown in as a "good faith" gesture.:rofl_200:

I can't wait to see the video myself!!! Jodi is telling me all the details. Sounds like I must have done a good job:eusa_dance:

So what are your terms? I am betting on all subsidiary rights in perpituity........ oh yeah +25% of gross earnings, 20% of all signing bonuses, and my bike thrown in as a "good faith" gesture.:rofl_200:

I can't wait to see the video myself!!! Jodi is telling me all the details. Sounds like I must have done a good job:eusa_dance:

Done deal, except you keep your bike - I am a reasonable guy!

Mike

Wowee!!! Our very own movie star, congrats Jim!!! :punk:

BTW, I'll handle Mike's agent duties for 24%/19%, but I WOULD like Toxic!! :rofl_200:

Wowee!!! Our very own movie star, congrats Jim!!! :punk:

BTW, I'll handle Mike's agent duties for 24%/19%, but I WOULD like Toxic!! :rofl_200:

Wait a minute, I am being undercut! :no no no: Now them there are fighting words:boxing:

Mike

Jim, I've got a mongo server on the net. If you're familiar with FTP, I've probably got space enough to host it full size, if you want. Just drop me a PM and I'll give you info on how to send it.

Tom

Latest posts

Back