All things Baseball!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FootNote

Reaction score
So let's hear it, I know there are some serious baseball fans out there.

I can't call myself serious, I don't keep track of houndreds of players, but I do pay for MLB.tv

So let's go RAYS!!!

Not a big sports fan, but I enjoyed the movies 'Field of dreams" and "The rookie"................Tom.

I am not much of a fan, but My uncle was a trainer for the Chicago cubs in the late 70's and then in the 80's he was the trainer for Seattle Mariners. He was unducted into some sort of Hall of fame about 2 years ago. He was the only trainer to ever attend the Allstar's game twice. His stories are awesome to listen to. Back when he worked for the Mariners he gave me a"used" baseball bat for a birthday gift. The only thing was the end of the bat on the hand end had been marked out so you could not see what player it was used by. He has some really cool signed baseballs from way back. Hank Aaron I remember seeing his signature on one of them. About a summer or so ago he had told me that he was going to send me some more baseball memorbilia. I have not seen anything as of yet. One thing I can say it is pretty cool to see your uncle on a team baseball card...

G

Back