Almost here! 2009

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earlzach

Reaction score
I found out today its in the warehouse and expected delivery to NJ is 7 to 10 days. I cant wait.:eusa_dance:

Have you seen one in person yet? There were lots of people that didn't see or touch one in real life until they picked theirs up, what a build up in excitement that must have been! I saw and sat on one in STURGIS so that was kind of a spoiler for me. Enjoy your new VMAX and ride safe! Congrats!

Congrats! I know that the long wait is frustrating. I ordered mine on 26 August and finally got it on 13 February. I had never seen one in person until I saw mine. I stopped by the stealership after they had closed as I had just gotten into town. I drooled all over their window that night. :biglaugh: For me, it was well worth the wait, and worth every penny. Stay safe and have fun! :punk:

:eusa_dance:Nope Havent seen one yet. I have actually never touched a Vmax Period. I have always wanted one so I guess I get the real treat right off the bat.
I hope its not much bigger than the scooter I took my test on.:ummm:

Just kiddin, Been on street scince 1988 first bike on street was a V65 Magna. THree streetbikes later the Badest V4 ever.:eusa_dance:

I found out today its in the warehouse and expected delivery to NJ is 7 to 10 days. I cant wait.:eusa_dance:

Congrats, as you know from the other forums that mine arrived yesterday. I'll have a look at it tomorrow and hopefully bring it home Monday!!

Latest posts

Back