Almost run off the road few nights ago. .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmakatt

Reaction score
Traumahawk said:
Was it today when you got hit? Inever knew about that happening....you ok?
Cheers man. .. It happened a few nights back. . I was taking a left bank off the highway and two cagers were doing less than the speed posted. I signaled to go around the guy in front of me and hit the throttle real good in 3rd I'm guessing and all of a sudden I see his brake lights so I try as hard as I can to still pull by him but now the asshole is at least half in my lane and I hear a smash but maintain my ride and I'm thinking. .wTF? So I tear it home and Violá.. bent right guard. I'll tell you something though. .. I think and hope he suffered a lot more damage than me. Im not sure. . But he was driving since fancy lexus or something and it sounded like (and I hope I did) rip his fucken bumper to pieces..

Thanks for asking. ..

Glad you are OK brother... but isn't that hit and run?

I'm glad that you made it thru...and the engine guards did what they shouldve.

I was so thank full to be alive that I felt like I just needed to get home where I was headed. It seemed as though I did every thing correctly except stop and find out what this douche bags problem was but we were also just past a highway off ramp.

Thanks Thanks Traumahawk for asking. . chalk it up to experience and luck. . Sometimes the body will do exactly what the bike needs just at the correct time. ..

Ya, stay loose and let the bike bounce around- it will do what it needs to stay upright due to gyroscopic precession. Even if you aren't on it. Best lesson I ever learned from enduro racing.

This isn't me, ofcorse.

Glad you weren't wrecked. A lot of times a slow cager in the high speed lane will pull over just as you pass on the right. Lot's of room between us is best. I shoot for the right edge of the lane because it's happened too many times.
Steve-o

Glad he didn't catch your back wheel!

You were right in getting out of there....better than even chance you'd a got written up for something and the whole deal would have been your fault! :punk:

Dum asses in cars,Im with you I hope you tore his bumper up too,Just glad you made it through.

Only pure survival Instinct and Karma allowed me through this one. Never had I been more WTF? than when this guy hit his breaks and I believe still turned into my "new" lane with his break lights blaring. .. always valuable lessons to be learned. ..

Be careful seen allot of people taken out in the same situation by the first car turning left to go off the road or the guy in front of you passing also. He may never have noticed you if you came up on him fast. scary glad your OK.

Latest posts

Back